OT: West Side Story

Broadway Fan
Broadway Fan

October 10th, 2008, 11:29 am #1

Hey everyone. I just thought I would keep you all upto date. Rehearsals are going great. Everyone is putting so much energy into them. So far my favourite scene is the end of the first act. I won't say what happens incase anyone hasn't seen West Side Story.
I can't wait to put some videos from the show online. It doesn't start until the 30th of November though =/

Also, I auditioned for Cinderella recently and found out today I got the part of the Prince.
So two shows should be fun.

Hope everyone is well =]

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

October 10th, 2008, 6:39 pm #2

Wow, you get to play a Prince! That's fantastic. Congrats on all your success.

I played Maria in "West Side Story" and it is one of my favorite musicals.

Julie

Marie
Marie

October 10th, 2008, 6:54 pm #3

Hey everyone. I just thought I would keep you all upto date. Rehearsals are going great. Everyone is putting so much energy into them. So far my favourite scene is the end of the first act. I won't say what happens incase anyone hasn't seen West Side Story.
I can't wait to put some videos from the show online. It doesn't start until the 30th of November though =/

Also, I auditioned for Cinderella recently and found out today I got the part of the Prince.

Hope everyone is well =]
Doesn't begin until Feb 23

Noel
Noel

October 10th, 2008, 7:49 pm #4

I believe he is referring to a production in another country.

AnnieFan65
AnnieFan65

October 11th, 2008, 1:05 am #5

Hope everyone is well =]
Sounds like things are going great for you! Must be a very exciting time. BREAK A LEG : - )

Suzanne
Suzanne

October 11th, 2008, 4:10 am #6

Congrats on so much success! Can you send me a sleeve of your shirt to rub on so I can get some of that luck? LOL !

Keep us updated on how it's going.

Suzanne :0)