OT: West Side Story, again.

OT: West Side Story, again.

Broadway Fan
Broadway Fan

September 14th, 2008, 3:51 pm #1

I just thought I would keep y'all upto date. It is down to me and two other guys for the parts of Tony, Riff and Bernardo in West Side Story. I find out tomorrow what part I will get.
Todays call back wasn't easy, especially with a cold and a sore throat. I think I know who has the part of Maria already, and she is fantastic.

AnnieFan65
AnnieFan65

September 14th, 2008, 10:40 pm #2

Great news! Keep us informed.

Noel
Noel

September 14th, 2008, 11:33 pm #3

I just thought I would keep y'all upto date. It is down to me and two other guys for the parts of Tony, Riff and Bernardo in West Side Story. I find out tomorrow what part I will get.
Todays call back wasn't easy, especially with a cold and a sore throat. I think I know who has the part of Maria already, and she is fantastic.
Let us know what happens!

Broadway Fan
Broadway Fan

September 15th, 2008, 8:52 pm #4

I got the part of Bernardo. I was a little disappointed, but the better person got Tony. I'm so excited for the show.

September 15th, 2008, 8:54 pm #5

Bernardo is a great part. Enjoy!
And I wanted to say: what a great reaction you're having.

Broadway Fan
Broadway Fan

September 15th, 2008, 10:37 pm #6

Complaining because I never got the part I wanted will get me nowhere in life. Not everyone gets what they want. You have to take what you get and make the best of it. Im excited because I have never played a character like Bernardo, and the accent will make it a fun challenge for me.

Noel
Noel

September 15th, 2008, 11:30 pm #7

I got the part of Bernardo. I was a little disappointed, but the better person got Tony. I'm so excited for the show.
Congrats! That's great you got a part and I completely admire your attitude! I have noticed that about so many performers on here, you all are so gracious complimenting other performers and their talents when they get the part you really would have liked to have had yourself. That outlook is something that serves you so well in life and I think it is great that that attitude is so abundant on this Forum!

Suzanne
Suzanne

September 16th, 2008, 12:12 am #8

Yes, congrats to you! What a wonderful show to be able to do. I always wished I was a dancer just so I could be in the chorus of WSS.

I can't wait to hear more.

Suzanne

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

September 16th, 2008, 12:28 am #9

CONGRATS on getting cast in "West Side Story." Where is this production being done?

Julie

Broadway Fan
Broadway Fan

September 16th, 2008, 4:18 pm #10

It's all the way over in Ireland so I doubt any of you will get to see it... BUT I will try and post clips online = ]