OT--- talent show/music ?

OT--- talent show/music ?

Michele
Michele

April 13th, 2008, 10:41 pm #1

Hi guys,
I posted a while ago asking for everyone's advice on a song choice for our upcoming Talent Show.
I am going to have my class perform Do Re Mi. I do have a question to all you advanced technology
people. I am trying to get a karaoke (or any nonlyrics version) onto a CD. I have found midis online
but I dont know how to get them onto a cd. The midis aren't the greatest, but I am desperate.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
Michele

Katherine
Katherine

April 13th, 2008, 11:18 pm #2

They will probably have a karaoke track on itunes that can be easily dowloaded to a cd.

Another Stage Mom
Another Stage Mom

April 14th, 2008, 12:23 am #3

Hi guys,
I posted a while ago asking for everyone's advice on a song choice for our upcoming Talent Show.
I am going to have my class perform Do Re Mi. I do have a question to all you advanced technology
people. I am trying to get a karaoke (or any nonlyrics version) onto a CD. I have found midis online
but I dont know how to get them onto a cd. The midis aren't the greatest, but I am desperate.

Thanks in advance.
Michele
Colony Music in New York sells karaoke CDs of many Broadway shows, and they ship anywhere. Just google them up. Good luck.

ss
ss

April 14th, 2008, 2:41 am #4

Hi guys,

Thanks in advance.
Michele
musicalcreations.com has pretty much anything you need. You can download an mp3 of the song and then burn it to a cd in a matter of minutes.

http://musicalcreations.com/