OT: Pneumonia is gone!

OT: Pneumonia is gone!

Suzanne
Suzanne

December 6th, 2008, 11:48 am #1

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that I cleared my doc appt. today and my chest x-rays show that the Pneumonia is GONE! Wohooooo!!! I am so relieved. Now it just feels like a cold, which I can deal with much better. Being that I am better, I went out tonite to celebrate and I saw the new Disney movie "Bolt". I have to tell you how adorable and wonderful it is. It made me cry. haha! If you get a chance to go see it, you probably won't regret it.

Anyhow... I'll be back to posting and stuff slowly. I know I still have to rest and take it easy - but at least I'm baaaaack! I've missed you all!

Hope everyone is doing well.

Suzanne

Zaneeta
Zaneeta

December 6th, 2008, 4:55 pm #2

Glad to hear you are doing well...and glad that you're back to post more often!

old fan
old fan

December 6th, 2008, 5:05 pm #3

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that I cleared my doc appt. today and my chest x-rays show that the Pneumonia is GONE! Wohooooo!!! I am so relieved. Now it just feels like a cold, which I can deal with much better. Being that I am better, I went out tonite to celebrate and I saw the new Disney movie "Bolt". I have to tell you how adorable and wonderful it is. It made me cry. haha! If you get a chance to go see it, you probably won't regret it.

Anyhow... I'll be back to posting and stuff slowly. I know I still have to rest and take it easy - but at least I'm baaaaack! I've missed you all!

Suzanne
..glad you'll be able to enjoy the holidays. Take care of yourself !

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

December 6th, 2008, 6:43 pm #4

Hi Everyone,

Suzanne
Excellent news, Suzanne. Don't overdo it because there is still a flu going around. It seems like many of my friends in New York have the flu so I'm hoping it doesn't go around LA.

Julie

Dina
Dina

December 6th, 2008, 9:45 pm #5

Hi Everyone,

Suzanne
Glad to hear you are feeling better! I have been struggling through the Whooping Cough/Pertussis (often associated with children but sometimes seen in adults) for one month....it's a long process to recovery. Up to three months my doctor says! Puffers four times a day....a real pain. Every day day it's a tiny bit better though...

I hope we both have a healthy New Year, Suzanne-- Take good care of yourself and stay well!

Dina

old fan
old fan

December 6th, 2008, 10:01 pm #6

That's too bad...you always think that if you had the immunization as a kid you are safe, but I know a number of people who have had this ! Hope you are getting better too.

Dina
Dina

December 6th, 2008, 10:04 pm #7

Thanks Old Fan. I had the vaccine when I was little, but my doctor told me that over the years, it wears off.

Suzanne
Suzanne

December 6th, 2008, 10:34 pm #8

Hi Everyone,

Suzanne
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for the sweet comments - I'm glad to be back here with you all - in the land of the living :0)

-- Flu is going around now too, Julie? Yikes... I think I'll stay in my little bubble here at home then lol.

Talk to ya all soon!!

xoxoxoxox,
Suzanne

Kelly
Kelly

December 7th, 2008, 4:45 am #9

I had the flu for over 3 weeks last month. I live in the orange county area in southern ca. Anyway I feel much better the last 3 weeks. Hopefully I am done for this season.

Noel
Noel

December 7th, 2008, 7:22 am #10

Hi Everyone,

Suzanne
So glad to hear that you are all better. Have you ever gotten the Pneumonia shot? I get a Flu shot every year and the Pneumonia shot every third year. Once I started getting that shot I never got Pneumonia again.

So glad you are all better and Dina take care I will be thinking about you too!