OT: My baby is better!

OT: My baby is better!

Katarina (Norway)
Katarina (Norway)

September 27th, 2008, 10:24 pm #1

Hello all forum mommys! I just want to say thank you for all your support and kind words when I needed help before. Aaron is so much better, and, I think, the happiest baby in the world! Hehe! He's started to laugh with sound now, and it's the cutest sound ever! He still is struggling with his stomach, but it's not like before. Now it's only a few times a day =) I don't think that any of the things that I tried really helped him.. I guess his stomach just got more mature.

Here's a recent pic:

Again, thanks supermoms!

September 27th, 2008, 11:21 pm #2

Happy to know he's doing better!

old fan
old fan

September 27th, 2008, 11:36 pm #3

Hello all forum mommys! I just want to say thank you for all your support and kind words when I needed help before. Aaron is so much better, and, I think, the happiest baby in the world! Hehe! He's started to laugh with sound now, and it's the cutest sound ever! He still is struggling with his stomach, but it's not like before. Now it's only a few times a day =) I don't think that any of the things that I tried really helped him.. I guess his stomach just got more mature.

Here's a recent pic:

Again, thanks supermoms!
...and he looks really healthy. Guess he has a great mom.

ILuvAnnie2
ILuvAnnie2

September 27th, 2008, 11:37 pm #4

Here's a recent pic:

Again, thanks supermoms!
Awww, what a cutie!

annielaurie
annielaurie

September 28th, 2008, 3:49 am #5

Here's a recent pic:

Again, thanks supermoms!
What an absolutely adorable little man!! He is the perfect little baby Superman! I've been away from this site for awhile so I don't know his history, but I am so happy he is thriving. And my goodness, he is just the cutest little bug! That baby needs a superman cape asap!

tonya
tonya

September 30th, 2008, 12:39 am #6

Here's a recent pic:

Again, thanks supermoms!
I am a baby nurse so I see hundreds of babies a year. . . I think he is the cutest ever! He is so. . . pretty!

Katarina (Norway)
Katarina (Norway)

September 30th, 2008, 7:23 pm #7

Here's a recent pic:

Again, thanks supermoms!
Thank you for all the nice comments! It really means ALOT =) He is happy and healthy!

(And Annielaurie, he actually has a Superman pyjama! He look so cool in it!)

Kris
Kris

October 1st, 2008, 9:37 pm #8

Awwwww....he's just gorgeous! Look at all that hair he has...mine were mostly baldies LOL. I'm glad to hear he is feeling better. Hopefully it will all work itself out soon. Thanks for sharing a picture of your little man!

Colleen
Colleen

October 1st, 2008, 10:53 pm #9

Thank you for all the nice comments! It really means ALOT =) He is happy and healthy!

I'm so glad that your little guy is feeling better! What a refief fot you and his Daddy!
My friend's grandson had a rough start, wasn't gaining weight etc.
Turns out that Mom wasn't producing enough milk, so she stopped nursing, put him on a bottle and VOILA....gained plenty of weight.
These kids will drive you CRAZY!!
LOL!!!
Enjoy the "baby" years, they go way too fast. Believe it or not, my "baby" is 25 years old, and I am AMAZED at how fast that time went. I am hopeful that "someday" she will give me a grandchild to spoil....right now she and her boyfriend are planning a trip to New Zealand..instead of a wedding.

But I DO have "grand-kitties". LOL!

annielaurie
annielaurie

October 3rd, 2008, 6:58 pm #10

Ok... then you MUST post a photo of baby Superman!! I love superbabies!