Laura

April 9th, 2008, 12:40 am #1

Do you have any video of Hannah singing as Annie?\

Laura
momof5boys I have twin too.

mom of 6
mom of 6

April 9th, 2008, 5:42 pm #2

Yes, and so bad do I want to put it on youtube!! Sorry to sound so computer illiterate, but I seriously can't figure out how to rip it from the dvd. My nephew said I probably need software which I haven't gotten around to doing. We are trying to move to Atlanta and we (both my husband and I) have job (good ones too!) interviews this weekend with AT&T. So it's been a bit crazy around here driving back and forth to Michigan.
Wish us luck everyone!! I could really use it

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

April 9th, 2008, 6:34 pm #3

Good luck on your job interviews. If you want any help with the videos, you can send them to me and I can upload them for you to You Tube.

Julie

mom of 6
mom of 6

April 9th, 2008, 9:20 pm #4

Thanks Julie, I just might take you up on that

Noel
Noel

April 10th, 2008, 7:06 am #5

Yes, and so bad do I want to put it on youtube!! Sorry to sound so computer illiterate, but I seriously can't figure out how to rip it from the dvd. My nephew said I probably need software which I haven't gotten around to doing. We are trying to move to Atlanta and we (both my husband and I) have job (good ones too!) interviews this weekend with AT&T. So it's been a bit crazy around here driving back and forth to Michigan.
Wish us luck everyone!! I could really use it
That is great news! Tell Hannie "Hi" for me and that I will be emailing her soon. The server that my email is on had a meltdown and it's finally all better so my email is now working well once again!

Take care and I'll be thinking about you both!