OT- Grinch Auditions

Katherine
Katherine

June 1st, 2008, 2:30 pm #1

Hello, all!
I know that this question is off-topic, but I thought this would be a resourceful place to post this question. I know that Grinch auditions are usually in the summer, and I heard theat there will be a national tour this year. Does anyone know where I can find out about auditions for either the Broadway production, or the tour? Sorry about this post being OT.
Thanks everyone!

Grinch Fan
Grinch Fan

June 1st, 2008, 4:34 pm #2

Unfortunately I think the tour is what is taking place instead of the Bway Grinch. Supposedly Baltimore and Boston, both too far for a day trip for us.

Katherine
Katherine

June 1st, 2008, 4:43 pm #3

Oh I didn't know that there wouldn't be a Broadway production. Do you know where I can find information on the auditions, I only live about an hour away from Baltimore, so it won't be too much of a hassle.

lAURA
lAURA

June 2nd, 2008, 5:28 pm #4

Hello, all!
I know that this question is off-topic, but I thought this would be a resourceful place to post this question. I know that Grinch auditions are usually in the summer, and I heard theat there will be a national tour this year. Does anyone know where I can find out about auditions for either the Broadway production, or the tour? Sorry about this post being OT.
Thanks everyone!
If you check the Equity site (www.actorsequity.org) the auditions are listed. I believe they start around June 8th in New York.