OT- Allie singing at church

OT- Allie singing at church

tonya
tonya

October 3rd, 2008, 4:13 am #1

I asked everyone a few weeks ago about a song suggestion for Allie to sing at church. Well, she ended up choosing a song from PureNRG - "Inside Out". (Thanks to Kim Ryan for the suggestion). I posted a video on YouTube. This was only the third time she sang with the band and the key is a little tough but it turned out well. Be sure to leave her a comment!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nsNpO5y03s

Kim Ryan
Kim Ryan

October 3rd, 2008, 4:31 pm #2

Tonya,
I just wanted you to know that Molly, Lindsay and Kaleigh loved seeing Allie sing! Please tell her how thrilled they are that she chose to sing one of their favorite songs, and did it so well!!

Great job, Allie!

Take care!
Kim

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

October 3rd, 2008, 5:13 pm #3

Kim, if you don't mind sharing, whatever happened with one of your girls training for the luge? It sounded really interesting.

Kim Ryan
Kim Ryan

October 3rd, 2008, 6:11 pm #4

Molly had the time of her life training in Lake Placid w/ the US Olympic Luge Team. She had a very hard time when it was over. We were contacted by one of the coaches and Molly was invited back to train further in Lake Placid, but he was very frank with us. He said that while she was one of the top athletes in the camp, she would never make the Olympic Development team because she'll never be tall enough. She was devastated, at first, but she's focused on other things. To do well in luge, you need to be able to grow tall, first and foremost. They believe Molly will not make it to even an "average height", much less being tall for her age, which is much more coveted in luge. Now, she laughs at the prospects of becoming a "Coxswain" in rowing - a position that she can use her "Annie" training in - one where you have to be SHORT and LOUD!!
Kim

tonya
tonya

October 3rd, 2008, 7:32 pm #5

Tonya,
I just wanted you to know that Molly, Lindsay and Kaleigh loved seeing Allie sing! Please tell her how thrilled they are that she chose to sing one of their favorite songs, and did it so well!!

Great job, Allie!

Take care!
Kim
nmi