RLS
RLS

August 29th, 2008, 5:40 am #11

WOO HOO!! Just found out that K got the part of Amaryllis in The Music Man at her Brothers' High School (her future High School)!!
We are soooo excited!!!
Congrats to your daughter! That is a great part! :O) From watching her in that video, I'm sure that she will be a great Amaryllis! Make sure to get some video clips (even if it's during a rehearsal) and share them with us! :O)

Noel
Noel

August 29th, 2008, 6:22 am #12

WOO HOO!! Just found out that K got the part of Amaryllis in The Music Man at her Brothers' High School (her future High School)!!
We are soooo excited!!!
That is just awesome news!

I thought the same thing RLS said, that after watching her video I thought she would be perfect for the part! Yes please do share any video or pictures you can!

Go KD!

old fan
old fan

August 29th, 2008, 1:02 pm #13

We are soooo excited!!!
Great job, and while feeling not 100%..that's a pro !

Fantastic5
Fantastic5

August 29th, 2008, 8:49 pm #14

We are soooo excited!!!
Thank you all so much for the positive and encouraging thoughts and messages. The show isn't till November, but I will try to post some clips somewhere along the way. She starts rehersals next week!! YAY!