K-the-O ;-)
K-the-O ;-)

April 10th, 2008, 11:13 pm #2

Roseanne looks the same LOL

It's a nice picture.

AnnieFan65
AnnieFan65

April 12th, 2008, 2:05 am #3

Julie, sorry if this has been discussed before.

In LAT, Roseanne makes reference to the fact that "that may be over" in referring to her acting days (not her exact words). Does she still audition for theatre or Broadway?

I'd love to see her back on the stage!

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

April 12th, 2008, 4:52 am #4

Rosanne is currently a teacher but she recently decided to try her luck again in show biz. She just started auditioning for projects, so maybe we'll be seeing her in something wonderful soon.

Julie

Jon Merrill
Jon Merrill

April 12th, 2008, 11:56 am #5

Yes, it would be good to see Rosanne, who turned 40 in January, in a project again. I saw her in a very fine off-Broadway show in July 1984 called "Sacraments," and, to the best of my knowledge, that is the only piece of show biz Rosanne has done so far since the conclusion of movie filming in 1981.

K-the-O ;-)
K-the-O ;-)

April 12th, 2008, 1:41 pm #6

You have to stop mentioning the ages of the 'orphans'. I'm a year or two or three older than most of them so, ya know, you're just depressing me

To me, they'll always be "10-year-old Mary K. Lombardi" and "8-year-old Kristi Coombs", etc.

AnnieFan65
AnnieFan65

April 12th, 2008, 2:56 pm #7

Rosanne is currently a teacher but she recently decided to try her luck again in show biz. She just started auditioning for projects, so maybe we'll be seeing her in something wonderful soon.

Julie
She's so talented I imagine if she really gets back into it she will be cast!

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

April 13th, 2008, 7:44 am #8

Yes, it would be good to see Rosanne, who turned 40 in January, in a project again. I saw her in a very fine off-Broadway show in July 1984 called "Sacraments," and, to the best of my knowledge, that is the only piece of show biz Rosanne has done so far since the conclusion of movie filming in 1981.
Coincidentally, Rosanne just did a reading for a new play written by the same woman who wrote "Sacraments."

Julie