Oprah is looking for smart and talented kids

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

September 10th, 2008, 5:46 am #1

Oprah's Search for the World's Smartest and Most Talented Kids
Welcome

Oprah is looking for children with extraordinary talent! Is your child funny? Does her amazing voice bring tears to your eyes? Does he have dance moves that rival the professionals? Or know more about world history, politics or pop culture than you do? If so, we want to see your video! Hit the "add video" button below to upload your video. You can even upload video live from your webcam! Just select "video recording", and you'll be on your way.

http://viewervideo.oprah.com/kickapps/s ... e&as=45960

Noel
Noel

September 10th, 2008, 6:02 pm #2

My Husband works on the show and here is the page that talks about her looking for exceptional kids 13 or younger, 8th item down the page:

http://www.bonniehunt.com/show/

Mark
Mark

September 11th, 2008, 10:41 am #3

I love Bonnie Hunt. Has anyone seen this? Any thoughts of whether it will last? I hope she doesn't just try to be "Ellen".

Rachel
Rachel

September 11th, 2008, 1:33 pm #4

nmi

Mishee
Mishee

September 11th, 2008, 2:38 pm #5

In the NY NJ area it just started airing this week on NBC. I haven't seen it yet, just saw the ads during commericials...
I think you can go on their website and find a local station that carries the show.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

September 11th, 2008, 2:54 pm #6

I love Bonnie Hunt. Has anyone seen this? Any thoughts of whether it will last? I hope she doesn't just try to be "Ellen".
She is so funny! I hope I get to see her show! If you are a Bonnie Hunt fan, be sure to watch her whenever she is on David Letterman. They are so funny together. You can tell they are good friends!

Noel
Noel

September 11th, 2008, 8:32 pm #7

nmi
My Husband has been working on it since July 23rd when it loaded in at Culver Studios. He is the Movinglight Operator/Technician. He says Bonnie is very involved with every aspect of the show and is really really nice.