ok we got the orphans but

ok we got the orphans but

mary
mary

October 17th, 2008, 2:02 am #1

who is going to be warbucks and the rest off the cast off annie and who is miss hannigan and did they have the adutions for the adult roles?

glo
glo

October 17th, 2008, 11:37 am #2

Miss Hannigan, Daddy Warbucks and Lilly St. regis are the same actors as the last tour. Everyone else was replaced with new talent.

jpeeples
jpeeples

October 17th, 2008, 12:34 pm #3

We saw three Graces waiting to audition on the Sunday after all the Annie's were done. They all looked like they would be great!

old fan
old fan

October 17th, 2008, 1:57 pm #4

who is going to be warbucks and the rest off the cast off annie and who is miss hannigan and did they have the adutions for the adult roles?
Is so , will Sunny be reprising her role(s) ?

jay
jay

October 19th, 2008, 9:41 pm #5

On Sunny's blog she said she is not returning as the Wrangler.

Katherine
Katherine

October 19th, 2008, 11:14 pm #6

On this tour, the contract for the swing orphan will be Swing Orphan, Dance Captain, and Child Wrangler. That will be exhausting!

Sunny Naughton
Sunny Naughton

October 20th, 2008, 1:01 am #7

Hey Everyone! Just wanted to respond to the thread about if I was going back on tour. There had been talk about me going back out, and as was mentioned the track was changed to DC, Wrangler, and Swing. I did work the auditions, and at them, another actress came that was more qualified to be DC so they went with her. I was disappointed at first, and I am sure it isn't impossible, but after my experiences last year, I know what I am capable of as an actress and caregiver, and that isn't the position for me. I hear the new cast is really talented as I know a bunch of them, and I am sure everyone who goes will be in for a treat. I also want to thank Julie and everyone on the forum for all their support last year. Obviously I felt it was most professional not to comment while I was under contract, but my mom and I did read everyones comments and support. As Jay posted, I do have a blog about all my experiences touring and being an actress in NYC. If anyones interested, email me and I will give you the address. Thanks so much, and best of luck to the 08/09 cast who begins rehearsals next week!

Noel
Noel

October 20th, 2008, 3:36 am #8

Thank you for the update! I really admire all that you did last year and also admire your attitude now as well. I will email you as I would love to read your Blog. Here's wishing you much continued success!

Meghan
Meghan

October 20th, 2008, 3:53 am #9

Hi Sunny.
thanks for the update!
I'd love to read your blog, but for some reason my computer wont let me click to get your email address. If you dont mind would you send me the link? My email is Broadwaybabie57@gmail.com.
Thanks and best wishes!
Meghan