Off topic, but need help!

Laura
Laura

June 6th, 2008, 4:33 pm #1

My daughter was offered an internship in Denver for the DNC. We have been trying to find affordable short term housing but have had no luck. She is supposed to arrive July 12-Sept. 1st. She is 22 years old and a junior at USC. She is responsible, professional and a really great kid (woman, oye!). She also happens to be an Annie alumni (20th Anniversary tour). If anyone has a place to rent or a room to rent that is within a workable distance to Downtown Denver (she will have her car), please contact me as soon as possible-and thanks for taking the time to read this!!

Colleen
Colleen

June 6th, 2008, 7:22 pm #2

Can't help you with housing in Denver (I'm in RI), but has she looked on Craig's List?

My daughter has found two apartments in the last two years on Craig's List, I have sold furniture, etc.

I just took a peek at the Denver housing listings, and there seem to be a lot available.

It's a thought

Let us know how she makes out.

Laura
Laura

June 6th, 2008, 9:31 pm #3

Yes, thank you she is checking that, but she has to find something furnished because it is rather ridiculous to buy new furnishings in a strange city for 6 weeks of an unpaid internship.

Mandy
Mandy

June 6th, 2008, 9:34 pm #4

Holly
Holly

June 7th, 2008, 10:20 pm #5

My daughter was offered an internship in Denver for the DNC. We have been trying to find affordable short term housing but have had no luck. She is supposed to arrive July 12-Sept. 1st. She is 22 years old and a junior at USC. She is responsible, professional and a really great kid (woman, oye!). She also happens to be an Annie alumni (20th Anniversary tour). If anyone has a place to rent or a room to rent that is within a workable distance to Downtown Denver (she will have her car), please contact me as soon as possible-and thanks for taking the time to read this!!
Wow! I get soo much from this forum, I can't believe I might have the opportunity to help someone else.

We are "theatre people" & live here in Denver - in fact my husband's office is in the parking lot of the Pepsi Center, and a tiny short walk across the street to the Convention Center.

contact me @ hollysamler@colorado-appeals.com, we'll try to help.