NicKayla Tucker

NicKayla Tucker

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

September 1st, 2008, 6:55 pm #1

Congrats to NicKayla Tucker, former "Annie" orphan, who just finished out a run on Broadway in "The Lion King." I look forward to hearing lots of great things about NicKayla in the future!

Julie

September 1st, 2008, 9:12 pm #2

You beat me this time Julie!

Noel
Noel

September 2nd, 2008, 3:26 am #3

Congrats to NicKayla Tucker, former "Annie" orphan, who just finished out a run on Broadway in "The Lion King." I look forward to hearing lots of great things about NicKayla in the future!

Julie

It seems like it was just a couple of months ago she started how time flies! Isn't it wonderful how she has such a great relationship with with her whole family and that fact they all help out in her career? A beautiful performer with a lot of talent.

I've lost count but so many of the Orphans have gone on to Broadway or are headed there soon...it's so exciting to hear about them. Thanks for all the info and updates everyone!

Fantastic5
Fantastic5

September 2nd, 2008, 4:16 am #4

Julie

So is she still playing the role, or has she recently been replaced? Just curious cause the article sounded like she just got the role, but Julie said she just finished a run on broadway. Maybe it's an older article... I'm confused. In any case she's adoreable and sounds very grounded!

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

September 2nd, 2008, 5:59 am #5

NicKayla just left the show. She had been in it for a while.

The article is from this month's American Girl Magazine, I believe.

Julie

Noel
Noel

September 2nd, 2008, 7:43 am #6

So is she still playing the role, or has she recently been replaced? Just curious cause the article sounded like she just got the role, but Julie said she just finished a run on broadway. Maybe it's an older article... I'm confused. In any case she's adoreable and sounds very grounded!
Here is a post from last year where Julie pasted an article about NicKayla starting her run in the Lion King. If you click on the link in Julie's post the article is still on the WashingtonPost.com server with a really cute picture of Nickayla included.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/82384/me ... ngton+Post