My friend is playing Grace in the tour :)

September 23rd, 2008, 9:42 pm #1

I just found out that my friend from the Sound of Music tour will be playing Grace in the Annie tour! She is wonderful, amazing, and great with kids!

Meghan
Meghan

September 23rd, 2008, 9:49 pm #2

Hey V

Are you allowed to say who it is? I followed so many SOMA blogs i feel like i know all of you personally. of course i dont though. lol. I'm sure we will all find out soon enough anyways. Whoever it is, great for her! How are things going for you? Have you been auditioning for any shows, or doing any opera?

Meghan

September 23rd, 2008, 10:04 pm #3

Well, I won't post her name, but she played Sister Sophia and was the Maria understudy. Beautiful voice, great actress, just overall an excellent choice for the role! And, of course, she's used to touring. I'm so happy for her!

As for me, I will be auditioning for some shows and operas this fall, but not yet (I'm visiting family on the West coast right now).

Thanks for asking!

Meghan
Meghan

September 23rd, 2008, 10:09 pm #4

I know exactly who you are talking about. How fantastic for her. She'll be awesome. I loved listening to the videos of her playing Maria when she went on for that extra dress rehearsal you had. Yay!

Meghan

jen
jen

September 24th, 2008, 12:31 am #5

Well, I won't post her name, but she played Sister Sophia and was the Maria understudy. Beautiful voice, great actress, just overall an excellent choice for the role! And, of course, she's used to touring. I'm so happy for her!

As for me, I will be auditioning for some shows and operas this fall, but not yet (I'm visiting family on the West coast right now).

Thanks for asking!
i gave her the link to this forum, so she may choose to post later i've been waiting for her to before posting, but i know she's been waiting to be official, which i think she became today, going by her facebook, so maybe soon!

Jessie
Jessie

September 24th, 2008, 2:51 am #6

I know exactly who you are talking about. How fantastic for her. She'll be awesome. I loved listening to the videos of her playing Maria when she went on for that extra dress rehearsal you had. Yay!

Meghan
meghan, where did you see those videos? I saw one another blog that they said a lot of the children from the cast had websites with videos from the show, but I can't seem to find the websites. Does anyone know the links? When I just type in theirname.com nothing seems to come up, so I'm guessing they are different urls.

jen
jen

September 24th, 2008, 12:50 pm #7

i have many of the videos from the show and china on my youtube channel, but she probably has her videos on her website. http://web.mac.com/analisaleaming/Site/Welcome.html

jessie
jessie

September 24th, 2008, 11:06 pm #8

ok cool! thanks! = ]