old fan
old fan

July 21st, 2008, 10:53 pm #11

...sounds pretty good ! I can't believe Robert Fitch is 73...! I now kind of wish i had made the effort to go !

K-the-O ;-)
K-the-O ;-)

July 21st, 2008, 11:13 pm #12

Thanks for finding/posting those reviews Colleen. I appreciate it.

Well, Old Fan, SOMEONE practically begged you to go

May the devil be with you

old fan
old fan

July 22nd, 2008, 12:13 am #13

All I know is what I knew !

Colleen
Colleen

July 22nd, 2008, 12:15 am #14

Thanks for finding/posting those reviews Colleen. I appreciate it.

Well, Old Fan, SOMEONE practically begged you to go

May the devil be with you
You're welcome, now I wish I'd made more of an effort to go too, I've just spent WAY too much $$$ on "entertainment" lately....and had to put the brakes on!
LOL!!
I really need a new refrigerator....because my "frost free" freezer has about two inches of snow in it! Not good. There seems to be a "life" of ten years on major appliances these days. Sad.

old fan
old fan

July 22nd, 2008, 12:24 am #15

Good luck with the new job, and the fridge...I find all appliances wear out exactly one day after the warranty expires, no matter how long it was for...like the Christmas my oven died.

K-the-O ;-)
K-the-O ;-)

July 22nd, 2008, 1:13 am #16

You're welcome, now I wish I'd made more of an effort to go too, I've just spent WAY too much $$$ on "entertainment" lately....and had to put the brakes on!
LOL!!
I really need a new refrigerator....because my "frost free" freezer has about two inches of snow in it! Not good. There seems to be a "life" of ten years on major appliances these days. Sad.
I am in need of a new computer and a mattress/boxspring so...I was on the fence about seeing this production. If I had someone to go with cough I might have been persuaded but I'm also okay with not going.

Besides, I really wanted to see a Red Sox game and I don't mind going alone to that! Any fans out there wanna meet up for a game?