Miami Show frustrated

Debbie
Debbie

October 14th, 2008, 9:32 pm #1

I have been looking online for good seats for Friday or Sat night in Miami. The only thing I get is far back or way to the right or left. I called the theatre itself and they only give you one set of seats way in the back to the left (top price seats) . I asked if she had anything else and she said no I would have to call back and they only give out 1 set of seats per call. I know the show is not even close to being sold out since the tickets just went on sale. How come it seems so hard to get decent seats??? Wouldn't you think she would tell me what is available in the orchestra?

Crazy.....

CindyS
CindyS

October 14th, 2008, 11:45 pm #2

Check and see if the show is being handled through a particular group. Here in Jacksonville, most shows go through FCCJ Artist Series and the best seats are found by going through the college, rather than the theater itself, leaving some tickets to be sold at the theater, but they are always the worse seats.

Debbie
Debbie

October 15th, 2008, 12:21 am #3

It's either the theatre or broadway across america. I tried both. But thanks for the suggestion!!! There is a theatre here in West Palm that shows you all the seats available and you can just pick what you want. I am not sure why all theaters don't do this!