message from an Annie fan

message from an Annie fan

french-girl and Ron
french-girl and Ron

April 9th, 2008, 4:03 pm #1

hi!
Im next to my three year old brother Ron, we just watched some of the videos of the site, and being an Annie fan, he absolutely wanted to talk with "annies from the forum" (i told him there was a place where we could talk with other annie fans, and sometimes with Annie orphans (we watched julies tomorrow -he was very impressed- and i told him she was on the forum too)). arg hes drawing annies next to me and doesnt stop talking, its hard to be focused on what im writing lol. anyway, we saw the "annie in different languages" vid on youtube and he got sooo excited to hear part of the songs in hebrew! i wish we could find the cd.
anyway, hes to little to write himself and doesnt understand english anyway, so i write for him.

hes next to me and says that he loves all the annies we saw very much (we saw allison smith , andrea, marissa, and julie stevens singing tomorrow),that julie sings very well, and that he wants to do a show about annie and to invite all the people of the forum (lol, he absolutly wanted me to say that too).
thats it, hes been waiting to write here for two days lol, thats was his message

April 9th, 2008, 4:41 pm #2

Tell him it's nice to see a little boy fan of Annie for a change!

french-girl and Ron
french-girl and Ron

April 9th, 2008, 5:59 pm #3

haha thanks for replying, hes very exited to see a reply.he saw your message and told me he was so happy to see that someone send a message with a stamp,your picture being the stamp lol. thanks

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

April 9th, 2008, 6:32 pm #4

hi!
Im next to my three year old brother Ron, we just watched some of the videos of the site, and being an Annie fan, he absolutely wanted to talk with "annies from the forum" (i told him there was a place where we could talk with other annie fans, and sometimes with Annie orphans (we watched julies tomorrow -he was very impressed- and i told him she was on the forum too)). arg hes drawing annies next to me and doesnt stop talking, its hard to be focused on what im writing lol. anyway, we saw the "annie in different languages" vid on youtube and he got sooo excited to hear part of the songs in hebrew! i wish we could find the cd.
anyway, hes to little to write himself and doesnt understand english anyway, so i write for him.

hes next to me and says that he loves all the annies we saw very much (we saw allison smith , andrea, marissa, and julie stevens singing tomorrow),that julie sings very well, and that he wants to do a show about annie and to invite all the people of the forum (lol, he absolutly wanted me to say that too).
thats it, hes been waiting to write here for two days lol, thats was his message
So nice to meet "Annie" fans in France. From everything we've learned on this forum, "Annie" has never been done on stage in France. Have you seen the "Annie" movie on television? Please thank your brother for saying nice things about the video of me singing Tomorrow.

Julie

Elin
Elin

April 9th, 2008, 7:05 pm #5

hi!

Please e-mail me.

K-the-O ;-)
K-the-O ;-)

April 10th, 2008, 11:16 pm #6

So nice to meet "Annie" fans in France. From everything we've learned on this forum, "Annie" has never been done on stage in France. Have you seen the "Annie" movie on television? Please thank your brother for saying nice things about the video of me singing Tomorrow.

Julie
That was very sweet.
I hope you and your brother both feel welcome

old fan
old fan

April 11th, 2008, 12:54 am #7

haha thanks for replying, hes very exited to see a reply.he saw your message and told me he was so happy to see that someone send a message with a stamp,your picture being the stamp lol. thanks
You are a cute and funny little boy ! I'm glad you like "Annie" too ! Do you speak French & Hebrew ?
Your sister can teach you more English. I think it's nice you liked Cecile's "stamp !" It must be fun to live in Paris ! A bientot, Ron.

Dina
Dina

April 12th, 2008, 2:55 am #8

hi!

Ron, join the little boy Annie fan club. My son Scott, who just turned 7, has been a fan as long as I can remember (although he has not yet seen the show). He knows all the songs and when he was very little we would act out scenes in our living room and sing the songs...and even read from the script sometimes before bedtime!

It's so nice to see new fans coming in to the world and getting to love the show as much as we adults do!

french_girl
french_girl

April 12th, 2008, 8:52 pm #9

hi!

thank you for replying everyone! Ron sleeps at the moment ,but when we ll come here tomorrow and he will see all the replies he ll be so pleased!

Ron is actually a fan from israel,hes not french at all and speaks only hebrew (half brother, 2 nationalities for me, and so on to make it short lol).
He saw a school version of Annie last year, made by an american school in israel. we saw the 2 movies together a couple of months later,and that was it. today i heard him sing tomorrow in english (! with very funny lyrics lol), and we got a few sentences in hebrew from youtube (ha shemesh, ha shemesh for tomorrow, ze chaim cashim ele for hkl,etc...). he still wants to play annie all the time, and he told me he wished he could "enter the pictures and be part of the show". so i started to tell him about oliver, and now he mixes both, annie and oliver are friends and they try to escape miss hannigan all the time.

anyway, i want to thank you all again for being so nice and kind, and ill come back with Ron tomorrow and he ll be glad to answer himself! thank you !!!

french_girl and Ron
french_girl and Ron

April 13th, 2008, 5:06 pm #10

You are a cute and funny little boy ! I'm glad you like "Annie" too ! Do you speak French & Hebrew ?
Your sister can teach you more English. I think it's nice you liked Cecile's "stamp !" It must be fun to live in Paris ! A bientot, Ron.
Ron says : "I speak only hebrew and russian. Does Annie speak these languages too ?"