Mary Poppins Contest - You Can Vote Once a Day for Kelly D!!

Mary Poppins Contest - You Can Vote Once a Day for Kelly D!!

Fantastic5
Fantastic5

August 23rd, 2008, 2:57 pm #1

OK folks... today is a new day and it seems that we will be able to vote once a day per computer(see thread below)... Sorry about all the confusion, the contest site is not very clear on how things work. SO... if you don't mind taking the time and if you like "KELLY D's" video... VOTE for her everyday, on each of your computers, between now and the August 31st at http://www.broadwayworld.com/poppins.cfm

Thank you all again soooo much for your support!

PS...I decided to repost this message at the top of the page so that if people missed it yesterday, they could get in on the fun!

Mom in Ohio
Mom in Ohio

August 23rd, 2008, 4:40 pm #2

She was great!

fantastic5
fantastic5

August 24th, 2008, 5:46 am #3

It's greatly appreciated!

August 24th, 2008, 3:44 pm #4

OK folks... today is a new day and it seems that we will be able to vote once a day per computer(see thread below)... Sorry about all the confusion, the contest site is not very clear on how things work. SO... if you don't mind taking the time and if you like "KELLY D's" video... VOTE for her everyday, on each of your computers, between now and the August 31st at http://www.broadwayworld.com/poppins.cfm

Thank you all again soooo much for your support!

PS...I decided to repost this message at the top of the page so that if people missed it yesterday, they could get in on the fun!
If you close the page, wait a little, clean your cache and your cookies and open the page again.

Noel
Noel

August 25th, 2008, 6:23 am #5

I just went back to the main page, went to Internet Tools cleared my cookies and voted again right away, I didn't need to close the page or wait at all.

Fantastic5
Fantastic5

August 25th, 2008, 2:08 pm #6

Thank you so much for that tidbit of info... The people on this forum are so supportive and interested...I love it. I am truly amazed that you would take the time to figure that out and to keep voting for my DD when you don't even know us!

Please feel free to pass along her video to your friends etc. so that she keeps getting votes!!

Noel
Noel

August 25th, 2008, 11:55 pm #7

The reason I figured it out in the First place, was due to the fact that I couldn't tell if my vote originally counted or not! If the website had clearer instructions and if a confirmation page had appeared after I voted I would have voted the one time and that would have be it.

However, even without all of the things mentioned above:

She was really good and I only voted for her in the first place because she did a great job.