Marissa

RLS
RLS

March 20th, 2008, 8:10 pm #1

Since that thread dropped off this page, I thought that I would start a new thread.

Accorng to the Random Farms newsletter, Marissa was in fact cast as Teen Fiona on Broadway! Congrats Marissa! That will be a fun one to see, even more now that she's in it!

Colleen
Colleen

March 20th, 2008, 10:49 pm #2

I won't miss this one!

March 20th, 2008, 11:42 pm #3

Since that thread dropped off this page, I thought that I would start a new thread.

Accorng to the Random Farms newsletter, Marissa was in fact cast as Teen Fiona on Broadway! Congrats Marissa! That will be a fun one to see, even more now that she's in it!
nmi

anniefan
anniefan

March 21st, 2008, 12:43 am #4

I am very excited for her! Definitely well deserved.

Sally
Sally

March 21st, 2008, 3:25 am #5

Wow!!!! That is so exciting. Congratulations. She is just amazing!

Noel
Noel

March 21st, 2008, 4:22 am #6

Oh yeah!!! Way to go Marissa! You will be absolutely perfect. Have an awesome adventure, you have totally earned it.

french_girl
french_girl

March 22nd, 2008, 4:42 pm #7

nmi

ILuvAnnie2
ILuvAnnie2

March 25th, 2008, 1:54 am #8

Good for her! Should be lots of fun!