Marissa Morrell

Marissa Morrell

Suzanne
Suzanne

October 10th, 2008, 9:11 am #1

I was just thinking about the Annie tour that I got to see when I lived in Denver as a kid, and I remember that I loved Marissa Morrell as Annie. I was wondering if there were any videos of her on stage as Annie? I remember a huge full page color cover of her too on the Denver Post or Rocky Mtn. News -- it would be cool if that article was floating around somewhere. I would love to read it again. I don't hear much of her name around, so I thought I would just ask :0)

Suzanne

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

October 10th, 2008, 6:46 pm #2

The only video I have of Marisa playing "Annie" is listed on the video page, 2nd National Tour, and titled "2nd National Orphans on PM Magazine." She lives near me, so I can ask her if she has anything else. Marisa is planning her wedding right now, so it might have to wait. My tour (3rd Naional with Rosanne Sorrentino as Annie) also played Denver in 1980 and I had a fantastic time there because we stayed for a whole month. My mom enrolled me in regular school and I made lots of friends. In fact, the girl they paired me up with as my class buddy was also named Julie and she found me online not that long ago and we have been emailing.

Julie

Suzanne
Suzanne

October 11th, 2008, 12:56 am #3

Thanks, Julie! Somehow I missed that video so it was fun to watch.

Suz

Noel
Noel

October 11th, 2008, 8:58 am #4

The only video I have of Marisa playing "Annie" is listed on the video page, 2nd National Tour, and titled "2nd National Orphans on PM Magazine." She lives near me, so I can ask her if she has anything else. Marisa is planning her wedding right now, so it might have to wait. My tour (3rd Naional with Rosanne Sorrentino as Annie) also played Denver in 1980 and I had a fantastic time there because we stayed for a whole month. My mom enrolled me in regular school and I made lots of friends. In fact, the girl they paired me up with as my class buddy was also named Julie and she found me online not that long ago and we have been emailing.

Julie
That was such a great thing your Mother did. How cool that you are in contact with your "School Buddy" again. That must have been a lot of fun being in a school and making friends with local kids. Did your "School Buddy" get to see you in the show?