Madison Kerth is the new Annie

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

January 8th, 2009, 5:16 pm #1

Madison Kerth is the new Annie on tour and Amanda Balon has returned to take over the role of Kate and share the role of Annie. Not sure how the role will be shared, though.

Tianna Stevens is back home in Florida now and chose not to share the role.

Congrats to Madison, who will be a fantastic Annie.

Claire
Claire

January 8th, 2009, 5:23 pm #2

So then the rumor was true...I wonder what happened?

Claire
Claire

January 8th, 2009, 5:25 pm #3

I was pondering last night over the whole "deleted thread" thing, pondering if perhaps it was true, and who would be the new Annie. For some reason I was thinking about how odd it would be if suddenly Amanda was back in the role of Annie. And then I look today, and viola! she's Annie again.

NYCMom
NYCMom

January 8th, 2009, 6:06 pm #4

Madison Kerth is the new Annie on tour and Amanda Balon has returned to take over the role of Kate and share the role of Annie. Not sure how the role will be shared, though.

What a disaster! Not for Madison, of course, but what could have prompted this? I doubt it was Tianna's decision. I'm quite shocked at the return of Amanda.

Meghan
Meghan

January 8th, 2009, 6:12 pm #5

So then the rumor was true...I wonder what happened?
I am sure it is very difficult for Tianna to have cut her Annie run short, regardless of whatever the reasons. We need to respect her feelings. It really is none of our bussiness why the casting has changed and we shouldn't be trying to prod and pester and find out.

Congrats to Madison, I have no doubt she will be great. And how fun to have Amanda back.
I am going to try to get down to San Diego this weekend and see it, or up to LA next week and i'll be sure to give you guys a full review!

Suzanne
Suzanne

January 8th, 2009, 6:24 pm #6

Congrats to Madison and Amanda! I bet Amanda is really excited too! Too bad it didn't work out for Tianna. I'm glad she got to perform as much as she did in the role though. So many children can only dream of playing Annie.

Suz

old fan
old fan

January 8th, 2009, 6:28 pm #7

..in light of the recent interview and good reviews for Tianna..I guess Amanda didn't have to re-audition, like she & Madison Zavitz did for the previous tours. Best wishes to all concerned.

Sam
Sam

January 8th, 2009, 7:45 pm #8

Was she offered a chance to share the part?

Morgan
Morgan

January 8th, 2009, 7:54 pm #9

Boy, Amanda must have some sort of record as to the amount of time she has spent appearing in Annie. I'm glad to hear she's back in the tour. I think it takes a trooper to go from the lead to a lesser role. I'm sure she's doing it with grace.

french_girl
french_girl

January 8th, 2009, 8:03 pm #10

does someone have a pic of the new Annie, i don't see who it is , thanks

congrats to her, though i hope nothing too bad happened with Tiana