Laura
Laura

September 15th, 2008, 7:05 am #21

Martin Charnin was there and bob, and Tina Marie and a whole bunch of other people i don't think Charles Strouse was there...
Charles Strouse was there yesterday but not sure if he was there today.

Carly!!!
Carly!!!

September 15th, 2008, 10:12 am #22

sounds promising for you... did they say when you would hear something?? We'll be keeping our fingers crossed for you! Be sure to let us know when you hear something!!

BTW... how old and how tall are you?
they will be letting us no by friday. i am 4 foot nine! so close haha! But they were taking girls taller than that!

Carly!!!
Carly!!!

September 15th, 2008, 10:13 am #23

I was wondering if any adults showed up for the orphan swing role! Numerous people suggested that I audition, but I'm taller than they think: 5', definitely above the height limit of 4'10".
there were about 7 or 8 adults there and two that they kept around for a while were taller then 4'10!

SuzyQBee
SuzyQBee

September 15th, 2008, 11:05 am #24

they will be letting us no by friday. i am 4 foot nine! so close haha! But they were taking girls taller than that!
Hi Carly,

I'm crossing my fingers for you! I'm glad you had fun!

Suzanne

Anon
Anon

September 15th, 2008, 12:00 pm #25

Were there girls taller than that in the Annie Group? Out of those 7 were you all about the same size.

Carly!!
Carly!!

September 15th, 2008, 7:09 pm #26

i was second to tallest the other 5 were tiny!!

Carly!!
Carly!!

September 15th, 2008, 7:12 pm #27

Hi Carly,

I'm crossing my fingers for you! I'm glad you had fun!

Suzanne

Anon
Anon

September 15th, 2008, 7:40 pm #28

i was second to tallest the other 5 were tiny!!
Carly:

The two girls that they kept for extra work were they Annies, Molly's or Peppers. Perhaps they just wanted to hear them sing again for the future. Just wondering.

Carly!!
Carly!!

September 15th, 2008, 8:27 pm #29

it was more than likely for annie and molly one was tiny 7 i think? the other was a head taller and bright red hair really cute both of them!

Carly!!
Carly!!

September 15th, 2008, 8:47 pm #30

Hey i have a question to anyone who has been cast in the tour before how long does it usually take before they call you about being cast?