SuzyQBee
SuzyQBee

September 14th, 2008, 11:31 am #11

I can't wait to hear how it goes! All the best and go knock their socks off! :0)

Suzanne

Carly!!!
Carly!!!

September 14th, 2008, 11:52 am #12

Will do!Lol

Carly!!!
Carly!!!

September 14th, 2008, 1:42 pm #13

Once again!!!!

Carly!!!
Carly!!!

September 14th, 2008, 7:38 pm #14

Hey ho peoples! today went pretty good! they kept two little girls and their moms to talk about "extra work" any idea what that means?
thanks, carly

ANON
ANON

September 14th, 2008, 7:46 pm #15

Carly:

I know you probably don't know if you have been cast, but who did you get to meet?
Was Martin Charnin there? Charles Strouse?

Carly!!!
Carly!!!

September 14th, 2008, 7:52 pm #16

Martin Charnin was there and bob, and Tina Marie and a whole bunch of other people i don't think Charles Strouse was there...

Meghan
Meghan

September 14th, 2008, 8:19 pm #17

Hey ho peoples! today went pretty good! they kept two little girls and their moms to talk about "extra work" any idea what that means?
thanks, carly
How did it go for YOU today carly? I'm sure we will all be rooting for you. how many girls were called back today and how many did they cut down to? what happened? GOOD LUCK!

Carly!!!
Carly!!!

September 14th, 2008, 10:59 pm #18

I think i did pretty good! there were about thirty girls at the callback for ten o'clock and they cut half of them. there were seven girls reading for Annie including me who came at twelve none of the "Annie's" were cut.

Fantastic5
Fantastic5

September 14th, 2008, 11:58 pm #19

sounds promising for you... did they say when you would hear something?? We'll be keeping our fingers crossed for you! Be sure to let us know when you hear something!!

BTW... how old and how tall are you?

September 15th, 2008, 5:00 am #20

I was wondering if any adults showed up for the orphan swing role! Numerous people suggested that I audition, but I'm taller than they think: 5', definitely above the height limit of 4'10".