Lea Salonga

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

July 12th, 2008, 7:56 am #1

I went to see Lea Salonga in concert tonight at the Disney Concert Hall in Los Angeles and she has the most beautiful voice. Her encore number was "Tomorrow," which she said she's been singing since she was 8 years old. I wasn't crazy about the arrangement, but she sounded great.

Julie

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

July 12th, 2008, 10:41 am #2

Here's a concert video (not the one I saw tonight, though) of Lea singing "Tomorrow."

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

tonya
tonya

July 13th, 2008, 1:12 am #3

I went to see Lea Salonga in concert tonight at the Disney Concert Hall in Los Angeles and she has the most beautiful voice. Her encore number was "Tomorrow," which she said she's been singing since she was 8 years old. I wasn't crazy about the arrangement, but she sounded great.

Julie
I don't love the arrangement, either. I do love Lea, though.

Eliza
Eliza

July 13th, 2008, 1:38 am #4

Here's a concert video (not the one I saw tonight, though) of Lea singing "Tomorrow."

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
One of the local furniture store chains has this godawful commercial where they sing about how "Your furniture's here, tomorrow."

This arrangement reminded me of that.

Tony
Tony

July 13th, 2008, 7:12 am #5

Julie
I saw her at Carnegie Hall a few years ago and when she sang tomorrow she had Andrea McArdle come out and join her it was great! Plus she did all her Miss Saigon stuff and Liz Calloway sang Still Believe with her!