Kirsten Vigard

Kirsten Vigard

Debbie
Debbie

March 25th, 2008, 12:26 am #1

I was reading on Kirsten's website and under her biography she explains a little bit about her Annie days. It was interesting to find out that she had left the show later to return as the understudy from a letter she wrote to Martin (or something of that nature) She then goes on to say how her dad came to see the show and it just so happened that she got to go on as Annie! What a trouper. I think all parents should read this bio because she really seems like a class act to hang in there. I would have loved to have seen her. I wonder if she has anymore pics of her Annie days!

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

March 26th, 2008, 1:13 am #2

I'm not sure if Kristen has many photos from her "Annie" days, but here are two that I have.

Julie

K-the-O ;-)
K-the-O ;-)

March 26th, 2008, 2:52 am #3

The 70s. Yikes! I shudder to think I looked like that, too

Tony
Tony

March 26th, 2008, 4:09 am #4

I'm not sure if Kristen has many photos from her "Annie" days, but here are two that I have.

Julie

Is there anyone out there who actually got to see Kristen go on for Andrea?

Julie Smith
Julie Smith

March 26th, 2008, 10:58 am #5

The 70s. Yikes! I shudder to think I looked like that, too
Want to hear something scarier? I had a jump suit very similar to what Amy Carter is wearing!

K-the-O ;-)
K-the-O ;-)

March 26th, 2008, 2:39 pm #6

So did I! I hated it, though. It was green denim, very heavy. It was probably Toughskins from Sears LOL

K-the-O ;-)
K-the-O ;-)

March 26th, 2008, 2:40 pm #7

Is there anyone out there who actually got to see Kristen go on for Andrea?
I've wondered the same thing.

old fan
old fan

March 26th, 2008, 6:10 pm #8

Julie

....in Martin Charnin's Annie: A Theatre Memoir. Some have Kristen in the original Annie dress (square neck) and wig, for those of you with access to that book. There may be some on OBC orphans websites too. Maybe KV's herself...

Julie Smith
Julie Smith

March 26th, 2008, 7:33 pm #9

So did I! I hated it, though. It was green denim, very heavy. It was probably Toughskins from Sears LOL
The Sears part sounds about right. Mine was denim like Amy's. Recognized it because of that tie thing in front. I hated mine also. I think my Mom only made me wear it once or twice to justify her buying it in the first place.

Julie Smith
Julie Smith

March 26th, 2008, 7:35 pm #10

The Sears part sounds about right. Mine was denim like Amy's. Recognized it because of that tie thing in front. I hated mine also. I think my Mom only made me wear it once or twice to justify her buying it in the first place.