Kind of OT Question about strings of posts

Kind of OT Question about strings of posts

Julie Smith
Julie Smith

April 27th, 2008, 5:46 pm #1

Ok, so I started the post below about SJP's upcoming movie, and I have one of the last posts on that string and it is about the Chuckie doll movies. We really stretched that one, huh?

So, here's my question for those who have been here longer or visit more frequently than me:

What's the furthest off-topic we have ever gotten on the board starting with an original post related to the original run of Annie?

old fan
old fan

April 27th, 2008, 6:52 pm #2

...I remember one where we ended up saying what gender we were, after discussing something Annie related, and I think mom of 6 said if there was a smilie, it was a female poster... Yup. I'm a gal !

Jon Merrill
Jon Merrill

April 28th, 2008, 1:56 am #3

Ok, so I started the post below about SJP's upcoming movie, and I have one of the last posts on that string and it is about the Chuckie doll movies. We really stretched that one, huh?

So, here's my question for those who have been here longer or visit more frequently than me:

What's the furthest off-topic we have ever gotten on the board starting with an original post related to the original run of Annie?
nmi