Kelsey Smith

Kelsey Smith

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

November 26th, 2007, 7:06 am #1

Did anyone catch the sitcom,"Samantha Who,"last week? Christina Applegate plays a woman who has amnesia and can't remember anything about her life prior to an accident. In this episode, she goes to see a hypnotherapist who convinces her that she is adopted. She suddenly has memories she believes are true.

Kelsey Smith, who will be playing Annie in the upcoming Atlanta production, plays a young Christina.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value=""> </param> <embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>

Julie Smith
Julie Smith

November 26th, 2007, 1:45 pm #2

I saw that episode and thought it was hilarious. If anyone has not had a chance to watch the show - make the time. It is worth it. Plus, it was a nice shout out for all of us Annie fans.

K the O
K the O

November 27th, 2007, 4:21 am #3

Did anyone catch the sitcom,"Samantha Who,"last week? Christina Applegate plays a woman who has amnesia and can't remember anything about her life prior to an accident. In this episode, she goes to see a hypnotherapist who convinces her that she is adopted. She suddenly has memories she believes are true.

Kelsey Smith, who will be playing Annie in the upcoming Atlanta production, plays a young Christina.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value=""> </param> <embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>
Just by chance I had that show on but I was in the other room when that clip came on. I ran to the tv but missed it. I thought it was Christina singing as a kid, or simply her singing it now. I had no idea what was going on (don't normally watch the show).

Wasn't there a clip of Kelsey singing Tomorrow? I thought I remember hearing that. But then again, I wasn't paying attention so I could have imagined it.

The show actually looks cute. I might have to start watching it.

Laura
Laura

November 29th, 2007, 8:10 pm #4

This was great. She sounds great. Nice voice!

I was wondering does anyone know how old she is - her voice sound more 12 or 13. Just curious. GREAT VOICE! She will be great an Annie, just wondering forum!

Kim Ryan
Kim Ryan

November 29th, 2007, 9:30 pm #5

turned 12 in late July. She's our friend from AG. Great kid. Terrific family! Kelsey and her sister both have amazing voices!

Kim