just saw on the news...

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

July 28th, 2008, 3:17 am #1

OMG!! I'm watching the news and they just announced there was a fatal shooting at a church in Knoxville TN. A gunman opened fire in a chuch where some children were performing a show "based on the musical Annie," according to the newscaster. I was so shocked I didn't catch the exact name of the show but I think she said, "Annie in the Middle." Did anyone else read/hear about this? Sorry if this post is inappropriate, I just can't get over people being so crazy!!

Becky
Becky

July 28th, 2008, 3:55 am #2

lets pray for the people that got shot at the church God bless them

jay
jay

July 28th, 2008, 4:28 am #3

OMG!! I'm watching the news and they just announced there was a fatal shooting at a church in Knoxville TN. A gunman opened fire in a chuch where some children were performing a show "based on the musical Annie," according to the newscaster. I was so shocked I didn't catch the exact name of the show but I think she said, "Annie in the Middle." Did anyone else read/hear about this? Sorry if this post is inappropriate, I just can't get over people being so crazy!!

The article does say it was during a children's "Annie" performance. How sad for such a fun occassion to turn into tradegy.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/church_shooting

old fan
old fan

July 28th, 2008, 1:09 pm #4

...and all too common theses days.

JillR.
JillR.

July 28th, 2008, 3:42 pm #5

NMI

old fan
old fan

July 28th, 2008, 8:59 pm #6

...both where a parent may be involved in their disappearance. Caylee Anthony and Reigh Rockefeller. Kidnappings are so horrible...I hope these two, and countless others missing, are safe.