July 3rd, 2008, 10:03 pm #11

I think I have figured out how to burn Region 2 DVD's on my computer. Do both of you need Region 2? Let me work on it today and see if I can get it to work and then I'll send it to one of you and you can let me know if it plays in your machine.

Julie
That would be great! Please be sure to let me know how much I would owe you for it. With the bonus footage would be just perfect as I already have the version without the bonus footage on video thanks to Colleen.

Dina
Dina

July 4th, 2008, 3:12 am #12

I say we all put a collection together and donate a bit of $$ to buy a plane ticket for Cecile so that she can finally see Annie in the US. After 8 years of posting on this board, it's time you see the actual show already, Girl!!! LOL

July 4th, 2008, 8:01 am #13

You've just made my day! I just laughed so hard when I read your post!!!
The other solution would be to have the show come here: if they can go all the way to Asia, I guess they could come to France!

old fan
old fan

July 4th, 2008, 12:48 pm #14

I certainly would chip in ! I had been hoping you could go to the UK tour, but Asia might be fun...but better if you come here ! Good idea, Dina !

RLS
RLS

July 4th, 2008, 6:57 pm #15

Okay, I'll chip in too.... But, only on 1 condition, that we send her to the show closest to the center of the counrty so we can all drive/fly to meet her! We certainly can't send her to the US and not all get to meet her, lol.....

Cecile (France)
Cecile (France)

July 5th, 2008, 11:00 am #16

I promise I'll try and come to the US in the next few years and make a big announcement on this forum beforehand.
I'm in Ireland right now for two weeks and then I'll be in Cambridge so I don't know how regularly I'll be able to check the forum. Wish me good weather, it's so rainy here for the moment!