Julie, Re: Belgian (?) Audition Video

Alex
Alex

July 6th, 2008, 3:10 pm #1

Hi Julie,

Regarding the unknown audition video you found the other day and my theory that it's from Belguim, this video shows dogs auditioning for the role of Sandy and I think it's for the same production.

http://www.tvoost.be/nl/nieuws/2008-06- ... r-musical/

If you look at the date in the URL, it's too late to be related to the Dutch 2005 production. It isn't on a Dutch website either, despite being written in Dutch, as Dutch web addresses end in 'nl' not 'be'. The latter is the ending of Belgian websites.

I think this video confirms, then, that there is going to be a Belgian production of Annie in the near future, in Flemish, if the audition video is correct.

Alex

dutch reader
dutch reader

July 6th, 2008, 3:53 pm #2

Yes there will be a production of Annie in Belgium in 2009.

Alex
Alex

July 6th, 2008, 4:10 pm #3

Hi,

Thank you so much. Please post more here if you find out more about it. Does it have a website yet?

Alex

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

July 6th, 2008, 5:51 pm #4

Yes there will be a production of Annie in Belgium in 2009.
Hello. I don't know if you read my earlier posts a few threads down, but would it be possible for you to write me a few sentences about why you like "Annie"? It would need to be both in your native language and in English (so I know what you wrote). I am trying to sell my documentary about "Annie" to other countries and it has been my experience, so far, that some of the sales agents in these countries do not understand how much people still love "Annie."

If you wouldn't mind writing a few sentences for me, please email them to info@annieorphans.com

Julie