Julie at Birdland

Julie at Birdland

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

March 18th, 2008, 6:20 am #1

I'm in New York this week for the unofficial "Life After Tomorrow" press tour (hee hee) and stopped by Barnes & Noble today to check out the fabulous event room where our event is happening on Thursday. I'm attaching a picture of a big banner that they made that hangs over the escalators in the store for all to see.

Tonight, I joined two friends at an open mic, called Cast Party, held at the jazz club, Birdland. I did an "Annie" trivia contest, gave away some "Life After Tomorrow" prizes, and the host, Jim Caruso, asked me to sing. I had a really nice ballad prepared, given that I just got over the flu, but he insisted that I sing "Tomorrow." It was actually a lot of fun with a fabulous jazz pianist and bass player. Here are a few pictures that my friend took.

Julie

March 18th, 2008, 6:31 am #2

It looks it's gonna be fabulous!

Tess
Tess

March 18th, 2008, 10:05 am #3

I'm in New York this week for the unofficial "Life After Tomorrow" press tour (hee hee) and stopped by Barnes & Noble today to check out the fabulous event room where our event is happening on Thursday. I'm attaching a picture of a big banner that they made that hangs over the escalators in the store for all to see.

Tonight, I joined two friends at an open mic, called Cast Party, held at the jazz club, Birdland. I did an "Annie" trivia contest, gave away some "Life After Tomorrow" prizes, and the host, Jim Caruso, asked me to sing. I had a really nice ballad prepared, given that I just got over the flu, but he insisted that I sing "Tomorrow." It was actually a lot of fun with a fabulous jazz pianist and bass player. Here are a few pictures that my friend took.

Julie

Julie, you look really awesome. You look like you lost some weight and look so trim and shapely

breibren
breibren

March 18th, 2008, 4:33 pm #4

Julie

How did you enjoy New York City with the St. Patrick's Day parade crowd?

I was there and it was crazy, but fun. Took a group of 46 people sightseeing after an international event. Most have never been to NYC and half of them spoke none or very little English.

Tony
Tony

March 18th, 2008, 4:46 pm #5

Julie

You look so comfortable by the piano julie, maybe this is the start of a fun cabaret career for you

Ned
Ned

March 19th, 2008, 5:20 am #6

Julie

Sorry I have to miss that, Julie. I am waiting for my "Life After Tomorrow" DVD to arrive in the mail from Amazon and will love watching it...finally. Will your unofficial press tour come to Guam, by any chance? HA! Please say hi to Robyn Finn Moseley for me. She sent me an autograph during her run of "Nunsence" last year. Best wishes on the Orphan Reunion.
Ned

K-the-O ;-)
K-the-O ;-)

March 19th, 2008, 2:45 pm #7

Julie

LOVE the banner. Wow. That's thrilling.

Enjoy the rest of the week