Julie are there gonna be any new

mary
mary

March 11th, 2008, 4:18 pm #1

podcasts any time soon

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

March 11th, 2008, 5:34 pm #2

Yes, I shot an interview with Lori Lickliter (2nd National orphan) a few weeks ago but haven't had a chance to edit it yet. I've been home sick with the flu since last week, so maybe I can do it while I'm lying in bed.

Anyone else have the flu? This one is sooooo bad.

Julie

Vickie
Vickie

March 11th, 2008, 5:57 pm #3

I had the flu for about three weeks, which turned into a sinus infection, and now I'm on my second round of anti-biotics. Ugh!

Noel
Noel

March 11th, 2008, 8:24 pm #4

It's been over a month of bad, better, than wait worse, then okay I'm better, well not completely, yes I am better...guess not...and the Sinus thing is enough to make you nutty! And I also had my Flu and Pneumonia shot as well because of my Asthma but I heard them say the shot wasn't quite accurate.

All I can say is rest all you can even more than you think you need to.

Vickie
Vickie

March 11th, 2008, 8:50 pm #5

Yeah, I know. I always get a flu shot too. The worse part is my boyfriend is sick too, and I keep getting reminded that it's my fault. (Why are guys such babies when they're sick?)

March 11th, 2008, 9:15 pm #6

Yes, I shot an interview with Lori Lickliter (2nd National orphan) a few weeks ago but haven't had a chance to edit it yet. I've been home sick with the flu since last week, so maybe I can do it while I'm lying in bed.

Anyone else have the flu? This one is sooooo bad.

Julie
Get well soon!

old fan
old fan

March 11th, 2008, 11:38 pm #7

podcasts any time soon
My two kids were sick for over a week each and now I have it ! It also makes my asthma worse ! The one good thing so far is that my husband hasn't caught it...now THAT would not be fun LOL

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

March 12th, 2008, 12:17 am #8

Ugh, I just got back from the doctor and he told me that I got a "special" virus from being around kids. This one started in my stomach and now it's in my throat. Thank goodness he gave me a 1-day antibiotic, which I just took, and some heavy duty cough syrup. I might actually be able to sleep tonight. This is the last year I waste money on a flu shot.

Thanks everyone for your kind wishes. I hope everyone stays well this season.

Julie

Noel
Noel

March 12th, 2008, 10:44 am #9

Yeah, I know. I always get a flu shot too. The worse part is my boyfriend is sick too, and I keep getting reminded that it's my fault. (Why are guys such babies when they're sick?)
My Husband is exactly the opposite. He gets sick so rarely that he doesn't know how to be sick. I have to explain that you need to rest and have tea and take it easy, he just keeps right on going just like the Energizer Bunny...but one that needs new batteries!