ILuvAnnie2
ILuvAnnie2

December 4th, 2008, 9:47 pm #11

I think it's great that she has this chance. Not usually an AI voter, but will be sure to vote for her this year. It's terrible that there's an underground sabotage going on already. I still feel for her from the 20th Anniv. disaster.

CindyS
CindyS

December 5th, 2008, 12:12 am #12

I can't help but wonder if playing the failed Annie card is going to hurt her chances. People have a funny way of deciding what is and what is not talent based on things that have nothing to do with talent. Since Joanna's settlement is public knowledge, I'm afraid people will look at her as greedy and wanting it all, whether or not she deserves this opportunity.

In any case, though, I think she's adorable and wish her all the luck in the world.

AnnieFan65
AnnieFan65

December 5th, 2008, 2:40 am #13

I think she's very beautiful and very talented. I saw her as Annie and she had that Andrea McArdle spark as Annie. I wish her the best. It's a shame about the negative comments because she does meet the requirements for AI. I know some fans want an unknown to win I think Joanna has talent - her CD was bad songs sung by a great singer.

I'll vote for her and hope AI brings her a lot of attention.

The fact she got a settlement from Macy's doesn't mean she doesn't deserve to pursue a singing career. Just because she now may be wealthy doesn't mean anything to me. She should continue to share her talent.

Noel
Noel

December 5th, 2008, 9:09 am #14

Talented, beautiful, resilient and I wish her all the best. I have never watched AI but I will definitely be routing for her and one of her fellow contestant David Osmond!