Isn't this Tianna?

Isn't this Tianna?

Katarina (Norway)
Katarina (Norway)

January 12th, 2009, 3:09 pm #1

nonnie
nonnie

January 12th, 2009, 3:18 pm #2

This is indeed Tianna and I agree she is headed to stardom!!! What a voice!!! Fantastic Talent!!!!

kate
kate

January 12th, 2009, 4:47 pm #3

of tianna singing maybe on her final night.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GO9XQguVZ ... annel_page

it gave me chills, such a haunting voice (in a good way) made maye sound very thoughtful i liked it:D

theres also tomorrow on youtube.

xxx

AnnieFan
AnnieFan

January 13th, 2009, 4:07 am #4

hey guys
so i clicked on the links to youtube given and they both say: this video is private....
any way to see them?

Claire
Claire

January 13th, 2009, 4:48 am #5

The videos didn't used to be private. However, the user who posted the videos was "mandystevens", who I'm assuming is Tianna's mom. Perhaps she just wanted to keep the videos within the family, considering how short lived Tianna's run as Annie was.

mandystvns
mandystvns

January 13th, 2009, 4:56 am #6

hey guys
so i clicked on the links to youtube given and they both say: this video is private....
any way to see them?
They will be back up soon plus a couple more. Thanks for your interest.

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

January 13th, 2009, 5:14 am #7

Hi there. Would you please email me privately, if you don't mind. I am the owner of this site and would like to speak to you about your videos.

Julie

Suzanne
Suzanne

January 13th, 2009, 5:59 am #8

They will be back up soon plus a couple more. Thanks for your interest.
Mandy,

Thank you for sharing the videos. I was bummed because I won't be able to see her when the show comes to Medford in a few weeks - so I am really happy that you are sharing them with us! :0)

I hope you, Tianna and your family are doing well.

Sincerely,
Suzanne

mandystvns
mandystvns

January 14th, 2009, 12:21 am #9

Hi there. Would you please email me privately, if you don't mind. I am the owner of this site and would like to speak to you about your videos.

Julie
I tried to e-mail you twice but it was returned both times. You may contact me through Tianna's website TiannaStevens.com. Thank You.