im 19 :D

im 19 :D

kate
kate

December 30th, 2008, 1:53 pm #1

hey guys i haven'e posted in ages but come on here everyday to read the posts so i haven't forgotten you all :D
its my bday today!!! 19 wow i feel old! seems only yesterday i donned that red wig :D

merry christmas and a happy new year

kate
xxx

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

December 30th, 2008, 8:44 pm #2

Happy Birthday, Kate. I wish you a happy and healthy New Year.

Julie

Susie
Susie

December 30th, 2008, 9:21 pm #3

hey guys i haven'e posted in ages but come on here everyday to read the posts so i haven't forgotten you all :D
its my bday today!!! 19 wow i feel old! seems only yesterday i donned that red wig :D

kate
xxx
Happy 19th Kate! Hope you have wonderful day and (of course New Year!)

french_girl
french_girl

December 30th, 2008, 9:33 pm #4

kate
xxx
Happy Birthday !! best wishes to you

AnnieFan65
AnnieFan65

December 30th, 2008, 9:35 pm #5

kate
xxx
Enjoy!! I was 19 once (31 years ago LOL). You are just at the beginning of adulthood and the rest of your life. It's a very exciting time so enjoy!

December 30th, 2008, 10:44 pm #6

kate
xxx
nmi

old fan
old fan

December 30th, 2008, 10:47 pm #7

kate
xxx
I agree with Anniefan 65. Enjoy these years to the max !

Suzanne
Suzanne

December 31st, 2008, 12:23 am #8

kate
xxx
Hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!

Hugs,
Suzanne

kate
kate

December 31st, 2008, 12:28 am #9

you guys are so nice!
i think 19 is gonna be a good year and age for me!
enjoy 2009 everyone :d
xxxx