How come.........

How come.........

Jilly
Jilly

September 14th, 2008, 11:27 am #1

when you look at the cast lists on the forum Brandy Panfili isn't listed? she played Tessie twice in the tour!

Elin
Elin

September 14th, 2008, 12:09 pm #2

Those cast lists are from the original run in the 70s/80s.

Jilly
Jilly

September 14th, 2008, 12:11 pm #3

you would think they would post all of them on there!

Elin
Elin

September 14th, 2008, 12:17 pm #4

Have you ever read the front page of this site?

"A site dedicated to the child actresses who appeared in the professional companies of the award-winning musical Annie from 1977-1983."

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

September 14th, 2008, 5:46 pm #5

when you look at the cast lists on the forum Brandy Panfili isn't listed? she played Tessie twice in the tour!
Jilly:

When I created this site in October of 2000 (hey, I think we should celebrate next month), there were no tours going on and the site was intended to connect fans and be a place where the former orphans could come and chat. It was dedicated to all the children who were in the show during Annie's original Broadway run, from 1977-1983. I remember people asking back then why I didn't have pages dedicated to the movie and my response was always that I wanted to celebrate the original show, not the movie.

Here is a link to the very first page of this forum, on day 1, 286 pages ago.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/82384/page-286

Julie

Elin
Elin

September 14th, 2008, 9:30 pm #6

Wow.

old fan
old fan

September 14th, 2008, 11:53 pm #7

Jilly:

When I created this site in October of 2000 (hey, I think we should celebrate next month), there were no tours going on and the site was intended to connect fans and be a place where the former orphans could come and chat. It was dedicated to all the children who were in the show during Annie's original Broadway run, from 1977-1983. I remember people asking back then why I didn't have pages dedicated to the movie and my response was always that I wanted to celebrate the original show, not the movie.

Here is a link to the very first page of this forum, on day 1, 286 pages ago.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/82384/page-286

Julie
It was interesting to see who has come & gone, and who is still around...I also noticed that more of the original orphans used to post such as Kristi, Randall, Shelley, Janine, Stephanie etc...I wonder why that is. I would have thought LAT would have renewed some nostalgia ?? It was fun to hear the True Stories. lol.

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

September 15th, 2008, 12:12 am #8

The "Annie" alums do visit the forum and read the posts but don't often post themselves, unless I ask them to. We have had several opportunities over the last few years to get together and catch up, so it is being initiated less and less on this forum. However, I still credit this website for putting me back in touch with many of the alums from the show.

Julie

old fan
old fan

September 15th, 2008, 12:26 am #9

... and it's great you are in touch with the girls, and made LAT etc, which so many of us enjoyed. I also loved the podcasts ! You've done a lot with this site, Julie. I know you have added to the bios and videos etc too.