hmmmmmmmm....................

lovethetour!OMigod
lovethetour!OMigod

September 5th, 2008, 8:20 pm #1

why did Laura Bell Bundy leave legally blonde?

Jessie
Jessie

September 5th, 2008, 8:52 pm #2

I'm pretty sure it's because she is going to be Elle on the National Tour of it this coming year.

lovethetourOMigod
lovethetourOMigod

September 5th, 2008, 8:57 pm #3

thats supa cool i saw it with Baily but wanted to c it with Laurabut u no....................................................anyhooo

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

September 5th, 2008, 8:58 pm #4

There's only so long a person can do 8 shows a week. Laura had been with the show since the workshop (many years ago), so perhaps she was ready for a break. It's a huge role and personal sacrifice to have a performance schedule like she had, so I'm sure she honored her contractual agreement and is now ready for her next challenge.

Julie

starting out
starting out

September 5th, 2008, 9:25 pm #5

thats supa cool i saw it with Baily but wanted to c it with Laurabut u no....................................................anyhooo
mni

Jessie
Jessie

September 5th, 2008, 11:07 pm #6

Oh, my bad. i thought she was doing the tour. I saw an advertisement for the tour with her picture on it so i kinda assumed she would be elle. my bad! sorry!

= ]

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

September 5th, 2008, 11:54 pm #7

This is what Laura Bell Bundy posted on her My Space page.

What’s next for me...

Take It From the Top Workshops all over the Country with Paul. (takeitfromthetop.org)
Moving to Nashville where I will begin working on a new album.
Developing TV projects in LA.
Doing live concerts.
Resting, taking my first vacation in two years and seeing my family!
It's going to be pretty busy, but I'm not going straight back into another Broadway Show.