High School Production of Annie

High School Production of Annie

Anothermom
Anothermom

May 6th, 2008, 4:55 pm #1

I just heard that my daughter's school may be doing Annie next year. Have any of you ever seen a High School do this show without bringing in little kids? Could it work?

Julie Smith
Julie Smith

May 6th, 2008, 6:03 pm #2

I have seen it where they use kids from the elementary schools and middle school/junior high for the orphans. There are still plenty of good roles for the high school girls to play. Maybe the director is planning on going this route.

Tony
Tony

May 6th, 2008, 7:12 pm #3

I just heard that my daughter's school may be doing Annie next year. Have any of you ever seen a High School do this show without bringing in little kids? Could it work?
I did it in high school, i played rooster. It was a good production and there are plenty of short girls in High school that can play orphans. And our Annie was 5 feet tall so it worked.

jessie
jessie

May 7th, 2008, 4:15 am #4

I remember someone posting a video of their high school doing it before, but i cant find it now. but if you go on youtube, there are a lot of videos of high schools, using high schoolers, doing annie. heres one (but there are way more):

http://youtube.com/watch?v=H005MY9gRI8

= ]