Harry Turpin

Harry Turpin

K-the-O ;-)
K-the-O ;-)

May 31st, 2008, 9:57 pm #1

Does anyone know which tour he just ended? I read through (his painfully long) blog but I couldn't figure it out.

Anyone?

Dina
Dina

May 31st, 2008, 10:09 pm #2

Harry has been on tour with "The Mystery of King Tut", which is a kid's show. He's back in NY now.

K-the-O ;-)
K-the-O ;-)

May 31st, 2008, 10:40 pm #3

I saw the "mystery of King tut" but thought it was in reference to something else. I didn't know it was a tour.

Dina
Dina

June 1st, 2008, 12:19 am #4

I haven't followed his blog, but I did hear from him mid-March and he was very busy with the King Tut tour....I am assuming he is just finishing up from that tour now (unless he went on another tour, but I doubt it).

Dina

Katherine
Katherine

June 1st, 2008, 2:30 pm #5

What is the link to his blog? I would love to read it.

Dina
Dina

June 3rd, 2008, 2:45 am #6

I am not sure, Katherine. I don't follow his blog. Maybe K-the-O can tell you as she does follow it. He had one on blogspot.com once upon a time--maybe that's still the one he has---I have no clue.

Dina

K-the-O ;-)
K-the-O ;-)

June 4th, 2008, 11:01 pm #7

I don't really follow it LOL

I bookmarked it when he went from his Annie blog to the current one. I've only read it two or three times in the past 2 years. I skimmed it the other day to see if he wrote anything about the CD release. No mention of it so far.

http://harryturpin.blogspot.com/

To be honest, it's kinda boring LOL
That is, there isn't anything about auditions or 'showbiz', it's mostly his late-night musings about life

I liked his Annie blog better

Dina
Dina

June 5th, 2008, 3:27 am #8

Sorry K the O. I wasn't trying to imply that you read it constantly. It just sounded like you might know the link since you mentioned that you have read the blog. Although I keep in touch with Harry from time to time, I always forget that he has a blog so don't really think to check it once in a while. I went thru a stage where I loved reading blogs (like on days when I have a lot of client "no-shows" or cancellations)..but since being on Facebook I've been caught up in all of that (and even that gets boring after awhile, to be honest...)

Dina

H.T.
H.T.

June 5th, 2008, 12:33 pm #9

Not gone, but still out there.

Thanks, though for checking up on me.

I appreciate it.

HT