Happy Hallowen everyone !

old fan
old fan

October 31st, 2008, 3:31 pm #1

Hope all the kids have a great time and stay safe. One of my favorite "holidays."

October 31st, 2008, 6:48 pm #2

I'd love to see photos of people's Halloween costumes, if anyone feels like posting!

french_girl
french_girl

October 31st, 2008, 7:24 pm #3

Hope all the kids have a great time and stay safe. One of my favorite "holidays."
happy halloween! it's already night here although there's no really halloween in france

Annie Kid
Annie Kid

October 31st, 2008, 7:47 pm #4

I'd love to see photos of people's Halloween costumes, if anyone feels like posting!
Let me give this a shot - it's the only Halloween pic I have online right now and was taken a couple of years ago. My dragon/canine friend is Buddy - he's such a good sport :D

http://1992annie.shutterfly.com/23

Mary

Meghan
Meghan

November 1st, 2008, 1:34 am #5

November 1st, 2008, 2:36 am #6

He's 16 months.
My sister's description of his costume cracked me up:

He is a farmer. Y'know, a good old salt-o-the-earth type o' guy, just calling the cows home from work y'all, with a bit of hay in his mouth. Or a tuft of straw in his pocket. Simon put him in a green plaid shirt tucked into stained, stiff overalls with straw in the bib pocket (stolen from a bale outside Longs), and tried to use red boots but settled for sneakers when he disagreed.

Kori
Kori

November 1st, 2008, 3:47 am #7

happy halloween! it's already night here although there's no really halloween in france
Leapin' Lizards I was Annie one year i wore the Annie mask & the annie Dress i wish the real dress but I wish i could be in Annie!!! Kori ps where you guys ever annie & i would like to see pictures of you in Annie!!

Suzanne
Suzanne

November 4th, 2008, 2:26 am #8

you are adorable!