Gypsy audition update

Gypsy audition update

tonya
tonya

March 26th, 2008, 2:17 am #1

You all helped us pick an audition song for a Gypsy auditionat our local theater. Allison went to callbacks last night. I got to sit in and I have to say that she was fabulous! (I know all moms are supposed to think that, though) She had to sing "Let Me Entertain You" and do a dance routine. The director called this morning to let her know she has been cast as ***BABY JUNE***!! This was her first audition since our move. I hope this helps her not to be so 'homesick' for our old home!

breibren
breibren

March 26th, 2008, 3:42 am #2

Congratulations to your daughter! What a great role to be playing. Please tell her to BREAK A LEG!

March 26th, 2008, 9:40 am #3

You all helped us pick an audition song for a Gypsy auditionat our local theater. Allison went to callbacks last night. I got to sit in and I have to say that she was fabulous! (I know all moms are supposed to think that, though) She had to sing "Let Me Entertain You" and do a dance routine. The director called this morning to let her know she has been cast as ***BABY JUNE***!! This was her first audition since our move. I hope this helps her not to be so 'homesick' for our old home!
nmi

Noel
Noel

March 26th, 2008, 8:13 pm #4

As Brandy (Tessie 2006-2007 ANNIE Tour) would say. That is great to hear and it sounds like a wonderful way to work through the homesick thing and get to meet and know new people. Give her my Congrats and keep us updated!

mom of 6
mom of 6

March 27th, 2008, 2:18 am #5

Is this the Tonya we met in Atlanta?? If so congrats!! ( well congrats anyway even if your not the right Tonya, lol)
Shoot me an email if it is

Meghan
Meghan

March 27th, 2008, 5:11 am #6

That is great for her, that is a great show and a great role! congrats!

P.S. While we are announcing shows, if anyone is in the orange county area and wants to see a fantastic production of High School Musical, I will be playing Sharpay at the historic Ebell Theater in Santa Ana, CA. It is a great show!

kelly
kelly

March 27th, 2008, 8:19 am #7

Hi Megan when is your show? I'd love to see you. I am really close in
Huntington Beach.

tonya
tonya

March 27th, 2008, 6:18 pm #8

Is this the Tonya we met in Atlanta?? If so congrats!! ( well congrats anyway even if your not the right Tonya, lol)
Shoot me an email if it is
nmi

Meghan
Meghan

March 27th, 2008, 7:58 pm #9

Hi Megan when is your show? I'd love to see you. I am really close in
Huntington Beach.
I'll give you the details if you email me privately. It might be kind of sketchy to post to much information on here. Thanks!