Suzanne
Suzanne

December 10th, 2008, 5:39 am #11

Sorry for the confusion! I just added my photos because if you look at the costumes on the youtube video, you will recognize some of them from the tour pics.
nmi ...

Meghan
Meghan

December 10th, 2008, 5:41 am #12

"Greif" is Louisa, the 2nd tallest girl. (I'd describe her hair color and look, but they all look pretty darn similar considering none of them are related)

I <3 SOMA tour 08. <br>lol.

December 10th, 2008, 3:29 pm #13

Yes, I was the second-tallest girl, although three of us are nearly the same size so it's hard to tell! I am the older of the two with long curls, but not Liesl.

December 10th, 2008, 3:41 pm #14

Abigail Droeger was on the SOMA tour just before the most recent one that greif was on. and she was also just cast as Jane in the upcoming Mary Poppins tour.
She came in as Marta for the last leg of the 04-05 tour (in fall 2005), after the previous Marta had moved up to Brigitta.

Annie Kid
Annie Kid

December 10th, 2008, 4:31 pm #15

nmi
Here's a link to the pics I posted about the Annie Tour with Sara Zelle as Annie

share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0QYuWjVo5bMXIw

Sylvia
Sylvia

December 11th, 2008, 6:27 am #16

When she was in The Sound of Music (start at 7:15):

<object width="425" height="350" data=""><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><!--[if IE]><embed src="" width="425" height="350" /><![endif]--></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcMe5y5o ... re=related
How does one go about becoming a child wrangler?

old fan
old fan

December 11th, 2008, 3:56 pm #17

When she was in The Sound of Music (start at 7:15):

<object width="425" height="350" data=""><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><!--[if IE]><embed src="" width="425" height="350" /><![endif]--></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcMe5y5o ... re=related
I enjoyed that. I didn't know the child wrangler was responsible for helping with costumes and make-up, as well as her other duties. Yes, Christiana and Andrea were so little, especially Christiana ! Looks like they were good pals, holding hands etc., being the same age. Thanks for posting it, Cecile !