Flashback!

Flashback!

K-the-O ;-)
K-the-O ;-)

April 12th, 2008, 2:27 am #1

I was watching some of the videos and noticed that Honor Finnegan (2nd National, I think) was in the hotel room playing with Merlin. Does anyone remember that game?

I used to play it all the time. It was one of the first computerized games, I think. That and Simon LOL

I also noticed that some of the girls from the late 70s have those rainbow jackets. I had one, too, and LOVED it. I think I even wore those too-short and too-tight gym shorts. Mine were terry cloth LOL

Dina
Dina

April 12th, 2008, 2:46 am #2

I remember Simon!! The game with the different tones and the different colored lights flashing in a certain order that you had to copy/remember. What a blast from the past! LOL My too-tight gym shorts were electric blue satin with red trim...very roller-boogie era. I had a matching satin jacket. I remember I thought I was so hip at the time! LOL

K-the-O ;-)
K-the-O ;-)

April 12th, 2008, 1:34 pm #3

HAHAHAHA...I had white satin shorts with blue trim. I never had the matching jacket, though. Bummer. LOL

Yes, Simon was that game with the different colors. Merlin was a long red...thing and it had nine different games on it. It was a hand-held device about 8 inches long and 4 inches wide (I'm guessing).
Merlin drove my family nuts because it was so noisy and I played it constantly. I was eventually banned to my bedroom when I wanted to use it.