Erin and Casey Whyland supposedly in Broadway Billy Elliot

Erin and Casey Whyland supposedly in Broadway Billy Elliot

Elin
Elin

May 5th, 2008, 11:26 am #1

Erin as Debbie, Casey as a ballet girl.

Complete newcomer Erin Whyland is the little girl, and her sister Casey who just came off of the original cast of the Annie Anniversary Tour is one of the ensemble girls. The family are all close friends of mine, and they told us a few weeks ago that they were cast.

http://www.broadwayworld.com/board/read ... &boardid=1

Julie Smith
Julie Smith

May 5th, 2008, 12:44 pm #2

Great for them! I've never seen Erin, but I always thought that Casey had some special.

Beth
Beth

May 5th, 2008, 9:41 pm #3

Yes, they're both in it. Mr. Whyland wrote something on YouTube and it was mentioned in their dance program that they will be appearing in Billy Elliot in the fall. Erin has a lot of talent too. I saw them both dance at their recital.

May 5th, 2008, 10:22 pm #4

Complete newcomer Erin Whyland is the little girl, and her sister Casey who just came off of the original cast of the Annie Anniversary Tour is one of the ensemble girls. The family are all close friends of mine, and they told us a few weeks ago that they were cast.

It's a great show!

Susan Sliker
Susan Sliker

May 5th, 2008, 11:39 pm #5

Did these girls receive their contracts yet for the ensembl;e? I have a friend who was told that she made the ensemble and they are still waiting??

Elin
Elin

May 6th, 2008, 12:01 am #6

Is your friend a ballet girl or in the adult ensemble?

Elin
Elin

May 6th, 2008, 12:02 am #7

Yes, they're both in it. Mr. Whyland wrote something on YouTube and it was mentioned in their dance program that they will be appearing in Billy Elliot in the fall. Erin has a lot of talent too. I saw them both dance at their recital.
I can't find that comment - anybody able to help?

Susan Sliker
Susan Sliker

May 6th, 2008, 1:39 am #8

Is your friend a ballet girl or in the adult ensemble?
ballet girl

Kim Ryan
Kim Ryan

May 6th, 2008, 4:06 am #9

We're so thrilled for Casey and Erin!

In Molly's case, her Broadway contract wasn't finalized and signed until rehearsals were just beginning. It was a bit unsettling, moving to NYC without a contract, but I hear this is a regular occurrence.

Kim

Sally
Sally

May 6th, 2008, 5:03 am #10

Congratulations Casey and Erin! I hope their Dad keeps a website for their time on Broadway. It would be fun to hear about their adventures!