Don't forget to watch Sarah Hyland tonight!

KellyTx
KellyTx

January 14th, 2009, 2:41 am #1

Sarah Hyland will be on Law and Order SVU tonight! She looks amazing!! Don't forget to watch!!!

Jon Merrill
Jon Merrill

January 14th, 2009, 4:30 am #2

Sarah Hyland played Annie at the Paper Mill Playhouse in Millburn, New Jersey in a six-week run in October 30-December 8, 2002. She turned 12 during the run. Addison Timlin, who I believe played Annie in one of the tours at the beginning of this decade, was July in this production.

Tony
Tony

January 14th, 2009, 4:54 am #3

I saw her as Annie and thought she was great. Not a typical Annie sound but her acting was first rate. The production was a bit different cause they changed some things but I thought it was actually better than the 20th production i saw on Broadway!

Meghan
Meghan

January 14th, 2009, 6:53 am #4

Sarah Hyland will be on Law and Order SVU tonight! She looks amazing!! Don't forget to watch!!!
Is anyone else watching this? Sarah is incredible in this episode. I am blown away.

Jon Merrill
Jon Merrill

January 14th, 2009, 1:57 pm #5

I saw her as Annie and thought she was great. Not a typical Annie sound but her acting was first rate. The production was a bit different cause they changed some things but I thought it was actually better than the 20th production i saw on Broadway!
I grew up 5 miles from the Paper Mill Playhouse and saw many plays there, and the theater has a fine reputation of high quality productions. One of the first post-Broadway productions of Annie was at that theater in 1983, starring Tara Kennedy and other former Broadway/National Tour Annie performers. A flu epidemic went through the cast, enabling Jennine Babo to play Annie for the first and only time, after about 2,000 Orphan performances on Broadway.

In the '90s I used to go to the Paper Mill every year at Xmas to see Larissa Auble in The Nutcracker.

dianne
dianne

January 14th, 2009, 10:35 pm #6

Is anyone else watching this? Sarah is incredible in this episode. I am blown away.
I saw the episode and she did an amazing job. Her portrayal was so believable!

katherine
katherine

January 14th, 2009, 11:32 pm #7

Does anyone know if there is a link to watch the full episode that Sarah Hyland was on?