discount tickets to "13"

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

October 11th, 2008, 4:33 am #1

We have an exclusive discount offer just for you to see "13" for only $25*! This offer is only valid through 11/3, so get your tickets today!

HERE'S HOW TO GET YOUR DISCOUNTED TICKETS:

1. Visit www.broadwayoffers.com and use code: 13FAN25

2. Call 1-212-947-8844 and use code: 13FAN25

3. Print out this offer and take it to the Jacobs Theater Box Office at 242 West 45th Street.

*This ticket is valid for select orch/front mezz seating for any Tues – Thurs at 7pm or Sunday at 7pm. This offer valid through 11/3.

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

October 11th, 2008, 4:41 am #2

If you want a FREE "13" ringtone, text 13 to 839813.

Just so you know, it is the theme song "13," which is the opening number in the show.

Wish they had one for "Annie."

Julie

Another Stage Mom
Another Stage Mom

October 11th, 2008, 2:12 pm #3

We have an exclusive discount offer just for you to see "13" for only $25*! This offer is only valid through 11/3, so get your tickets today!

3. Print out this offer and take it to the Jacobs Theater Box Office at 242 West 45th Street.

*This ticket is valid for select orch/front mezz seating for any Tues – Thurs at 7pm or Sunday at 7pm. This offer valid through 11/3.
My 14-yr-old daughter and I both enjoyed this show. It is NOT just for kids (although there were a LOT of them in the audience). The music is clever (our favorite number was the boys' blues quartet "Bad, Bad News") and of course the actors are amazing. The plot is a little contrived; my daughter said that, compared to her recent middle school experience, all the character types were very exaggerated and the situations weren't as clearly one way or the other as the story would have you believe. But the enthusiasm from the kids on the stage and the kids in the audience was genuine, and we had a lot of fun. This show needs positive word of mouth to hang in there, so I'm doing my part by spreading it!

Js Mom
Js Mom

October 11th, 2008, 3:21 pm #4

Just so you know, it is the theme song "13," which is the opening number in the show.

Julie
There is a ringtone for "Annie"! I have it. You should see the reaction of people when my phone rings, "Tomorrow, Tomorrow...!" I got it thru AT&T in July. (And it's Andrea singing!)

starting out
starting out

October 11th, 2008, 7:18 pm #5

Julie
would love this ringtone (or any 13 ringtones but can't find others). tmobile is telling me not enough digits, need 10 digits to send to?

yes, I'm totally cell phone ignorant! help!

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

October 11th, 2008, 7:47 pm #6

Maybe you need to be AT&T?

Julie

starting out
starting out

October 11th, 2008, 8:07 pm #7

nmi

Dina
Dina

October 11th, 2008, 11:21 pm #8

My 14-yr-old daughter and I both enjoyed this show. It is NOT just for kids (although there were a LOT of them in the audience). The music is clever (our favorite number was the boys' blues quartet "Bad, Bad News") and of course the actors are amazing. The plot is a little contrived; my daughter said that, compared to her recent middle school experience, all the character types were very exaggerated and the situations weren't as clearly one way or the other as the story would have you believe. But the enthusiasm from the kids on the stage and the kids in the audience was genuine, and we had a lot of fun. This show needs positive word of mouth to hang in there, so I'm doing my part by spreading it!
I am getting myself all psyched up for the Nov 8th performance. I am SO excited! I have been listening to the soundtrack nonstop on my iPod and it is just incredible. I am particularly impressed how amazing the voice of a 13 or 14 year old guy can sound...given that they are smack in the middle of puberty. Other than "What it Means to be a Friend", my other favorite songs are "A Little More Homework", "If That's What it Is", "The Lamest Place in the World" and "Brand New You".

Dina

somewhat disappointed
somewhat disappointed

October 12th, 2008, 10:22 pm #9

(At the risk of inciting a riot...but with all sincerety)I wish I had paid that for the show. I think the show was funny and entertaining. But,it wasn't the quality of a Broadway show. (If you see the show, compare it to other Broadway shows and you may see what I mean. When I pay Broadway ticket prices, I have a level of expectation.) As I watched it, I felt like I was watching any decent middle school performance. Perhaps the point is to get young people to go see a Bradway show, otherwise, it would be more appropriate as an off off Broadway show. As far as the concepts the middle school students deal with everyday, I think they missed many important ones that might have been included. It is a very humorous but superficial look at 13 yr old's issues. That said, Delaney was very good, and so was her best "friend". The lead "bad boy" looked like a high school senior but the other kids were well cast as typical 13 year olds. It looked like the kids were enjoying putting on the show and the energy level was very high. I think this will become the show every community theater class puts on.

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

October 13th, 2008, 7:17 pm #10

Julie
Here is a site with "Annie" ring tones.

http://ringtones.thumbplay.com/Annie+-+ ... -ringtones

Julie