cute annie montage

middleAgedFan!
middleAgedFan!

July 15th, 2008, 4:50 am #1

Maybe this has been posted before - a youtube homage to Alyssa Milano that contains a lot of really cute photos and video clips. There is one clip from a Merv Griffon show with the girls, and I think Kristy that I wish I could see more of! A lot of photos I have never seen before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekYM6Q1gpqM

old fan
old fan

July 17th, 2008, 9:54 pm #2

Alyssa was really cute, and I have always thought Kristi Coombs was an excellent Annie. Was that her singing Tomorrow ? The HKL is from the OBC album I think. I never saw that Phil Donahue show, only the Merv one from this site. Thanks. I love the old stuff !

middleAgedFan!
middleAgedFan!

July 18th, 2008, 4:16 am #3

I'm not sure...I miss those talk shows, merv and phil and especially mike douglas - he obviously loved Annie, he had so many shows devoted to the kids. I loved that guy!

July 18th, 2008, 7:29 am #4

Alyssa was really cute, and I have always thought Kristi Coombs was an excellent Annie. Was that her singing Tomorrow ? The HKL is from the OBC album I think. I never saw that Phil Donahue show, only the Merv one from this site. Thanks. I love the old stuff !
...Alicia Morton in the Disney movie.

old fan
old fan

July 18th, 2008, 1:12 pm #5

I only watched that once, lol, so didn't recognize the voice ! It would have been better to have Kristi since it was her company !