could you julie please take down this vid

ronis mom
ronis mom

October 8th, 2008, 1:29 pm #1

please take this off of your website....i do not want my kid exposed on your annie site you are right she was never in annie and i never wanted her on your site. please delete all links to this
thanks
ronis mom

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

October 8th, 2008, 5:58 pm #2

Yes, I have removed the video. Just so everyone is aware...if you post a video on You Tube or ANY site on the internet, it can be copied and pasted everywhere. So, if you would only like for friends and family to see the video, you have to go into the settings on You Tube and make the video private. Then you have to send invitations to the people you want to see it.

Jule

ronis mom
ronis mom

October 8th, 2008, 6:49 pm #3

thank you very much....you are awesome!! and now i know to make it private.

Suzanne
Suzanne

October 8th, 2008, 7:29 pm #4

Dear RonisMom,

I enjoyed hearing your daughter sing "Tomorrow" and am super excited to hear that she has the possibility to join the Annie tour after her New York gig! Please send her my best wishes and know that many of us enjoyed hearing her sing. If she does join the show, tell us ok? My tickets aren't until January, so I'd love to meet you and Roni if that should happen. :0)

PS: feel free to email me anytime, I enjoyed getting your notes!

Sincerely,
Suzanne

jpeeples
jpeeples

October 8th, 2008, 9:42 pm #5

I listened too before it was removed and it was great! I was curious about her possibly joining the Annie cast down the road-is one of the recently cast girls leaving early? Thanks for any info.

ronis mom
ronis mom

October 9th, 2008, 12:32 am #6

thanks from all of you. NO she is not joining the cast...all i said was that she was hot listed the last two rounds of auditions....we couldnt get to the last audition because it was conflicting with something else she is committed to at this time....thats all...but if they have replacement auditions my daughter is on a list of kids who they are interested in seeing again. but all that really means is that we will have a set audition time...we actually know one of the girls on the tour...break a leg to Ivy....good job!!! again thanks for the accolades ...it is a tough business! and there are MANY MANY talented children out there!!!

ronis mom
ronis mom

October 9th, 2008, 12:33 am #7

Dear RonisMom,

I enjoyed hearing your daughter sing "Tomorrow" and am super excited to hear that she has the possibility to join the Annie tour after her New York gig! Please send her my best wishes and know that many of us enjoyed hearing her sing. If she does join the show, tell us ok? My tickets aren't until January, so I'd love to meet you and Roni if that should happen. :0)

PS: feel free to email me anytime, I enjoyed getting your notes!

Sincerely,
Suzanne
thanks again honey for all of your support...i never said she will be joining the tour..just that she was hotlisted and will try again next round....

Suzanne
Suzanne

October 9th, 2008, 1:29 am #8

Oh geez, sorry - I knew what I meant but I forget that people can't read my mind online LOL. Sorry all, I didn't mean to make it sound like Roni was joining the cast - I meant that I would love to see her in the show someday and how cool it would be if it was when it comes here -- Sorry for the mix up. I'm having bleached blond moments.

Hugs to all,
Suzanne

Boo Hoo!
Boo Hoo!

October 9th, 2008, 1:43 am #9

thanks from all of you. NO she is not joining the cast...all i said was that she was hot listed the last two rounds of auditions....we couldnt get to the last audition because it was conflicting with something else she is committed to at this time....thats all...but if they have replacement auditions my daughter is on a list of kids who they are interested in seeing again. but all that really means is that we will have a set audition time...we actually know one of the girls on the tour...break a leg to Ivy....good job!!! again thanks for the accolades ...it is a tough business! and there are MANY MANY talented children out there!!!
I wish I could've seen this video everyone's talking about!

ronis mom
ronis mom

October 9th, 2008, 1:56 am #10

Oh geez, sorry - I knew what I meant but I forget that people can't read my mind online LOL. Sorry all, I didn't mean to make it sound like Roni was joining the cast - I meant that I would love to see her in the show someday and how cool it would be if it was when it comes here -- Sorry for the mix up. I'm having bleached blond moments.

Hugs to all,
Suzanne
no worries...sunshine...