Could Someone Pinch Please!

Could Someone Pinch Please!

Grace & Diane Etzkorn
Grace & Diane Etzkorn

May 15th, 2008, 12:01 am #1

Hello Everyone!

We would both like to sincerely thank Julie for the video. Grace was thrilled to be able to watch herself as Annie and we absolutely love viewing the video.

We would also like to thank everyone for the nice comments. The tour was an opportunity of a life time and Grace enjoyed being on the road. She is missing it, but we are glad to have her back home.

Grace wanted to say a special thank you to the cast of Annie for helping her when she needed them. And to the annieorphan posters for their nice comments.

Thanks Again ---

Dina
Dina

May 15th, 2008, 3:43 am #2

Grace--I wish I could have seen you! You were great in the clips! Best of luck to you in your theatre career. I hope to see you in something else, one day. Keep us posted on what you are up to.

Dina

old fan
old fan

May 15th, 2008, 12:41 pm #3

I loved the clips, and your lovely singing voice. You made a great Annie and I'm sure will have many more successes in the future, on or off stage ! Old Fan

Julie Smith
Julie Smith

May 15th, 2008, 6:41 pm #4

Hello Everyone!

We would both like to sincerely thank Julie for the video. Grace was thrilled to be able to watch herself as Annie and we absolutely love viewing the video.

We would also like to thank everyone for the nice comments. The tour was an opportunity of a life time and Grace enjoyed being on the road. She is missing it, but we are glad to have her back home.

Grace wanted to say a special thank you to the cast of Annie for helping her when she needed them. And to the annieorphan posters for their nice comments.

Thanks Again ---
Anything for the daughter of a fellow Bronco alumni!

Grace,
You were fantastic in Kalamazoo, and we're still bummed that we missed you in Flint!
Take care, and best wishes,
The Smith Girls

K-the-O ;-)
K-the-O ;-)

May 15th, 2008, 6:51 pm #5

Hello Everyone!

Thanks Again ---
Awe, Grace, I wish I could have seen you perform. From the short clips that Julie so kindly shared, I imagine you portrayed Annie wonderfully. I don't know if you did a matinee in the Boston run. If so, I wish I had known because I definately would have bought a ticket

There is a regional production of Annie just outside of Boston this summer. We were hoping you would have the chance to audition for Annie but, unfortunately, they already cast Annie (but still looking for orphans, I think). Sally Struthers, from Annie20th, will play Miss Hannigan and Robert Fitch, from the original Bway run, will direct.

I wish you all the best, Grace.

Ned
Ned

May 21st, 2008, 12:28 pm #6

I think I'm losing my mind. Would you please remind me of the theatre where "Annie" is playing with Sally Struthers and Robert Fitch this summer? I want to look the theatre up on the internet. Thanks much.

Ned

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

May 21st, 2008, 5:01 pm #7

Ned
Ned

May 22nd, 2008, 8:42 am #8

nmi